Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Brandy Norwood
- I needed to explore my talent and versatility and see if I had another side to me, another sound.
- I think it’s really finding that belief in yourself, where you just have it no matter what’s going on, no matter what anyone else says. I think that’s the challenge, is to really have that belief in yourself.
- I think creativity becomes really beautiful and magical when you allow it to do what it’s needing you to do.
- I take conscious breaks for myself ’cause I like to rejuvenate and get my creative juices flowing. I also like to take my time with my creativity; I think it’s important.
- I knew I had to make a sacrifice to do what I’ve always wanted to do.
- I just want to continue to do comedy. Comedy, I’m discovering, is my niche. It’s what I’m born to do, so I would love to have my own sitcom one day in the future.
- I just feel my sexuality is private. I’m very shy about being sexy. That part of me has been so closed to the public eye. I’ve sold millions of records with my clothes on.
- I have so much to talk about. I have so much to share. There are so many different emotions going on inside of me right now.
- I feel like I needed a balance. I don’t want to forget about my personal life and spending time with myself.
- I definitely felt like I needed a break, because when you do so much, you’re not able to appreciate the things that you accomplish.
Brandy Norwood, born on February 11, 1979, in McComb, Mississippi, is an American singer, actress, and producer. Renowned by her mononymous stage name, “Brandy,” she rose to fame in the 1990s with her soulful voice and R&B hits. Brandy’s self-titled debut album, released in 1994, featured the chart-topping single “I Wanna Be Down” and earned her widespread acclaim.
In addition to her successful music career, Brandy made a significant impact in acting. She gained widespread recognition for her role as Moesha Mitchell on the television sitcom “Moesha,” which ran from 1996 to 2001. Her performance showcased her versatility as an artist and solidified her status as a multi-talented entertainer.
Brandy continued to release successful albums, including “Never Say Never” (1998) and “Full Moon” (2002). Her distinctive vocal style, marked by a blend of soul and contemporary R&B, set her apart in the music industry. Over the years, she has received numerous awards, including a Grammy, and has maintained her influence in both music and acting. Brandy’s enduring career reflects her ability to evolve with the times while staying true to her artistic roots.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Brandy_Norwood #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio