Born: June 26, 1993
Ariana Grande is an American singer, songwriter, and actress who has captivated audiences with her powerful vocals, impressive range, and versatile musical style. Born on June 26, 1993, in Boca Raton, Florida, Grande began her career as a child actress in theater and television. She rose to prominence in the late 2000s when she starred in the Nickelodeon TV series “Victorious” and its spin-off, “Sam & Cat.”
Grande’s musical talent became increasingly evident, leading her to pursue a career in music. In 2013, she released her debut studio album, “Yours Truly,” which showcased her R&B and pop influences. The album’s lead single, “The Way,” featuring rapper Mac Miller, became a commercial success and established Grande as a rising star in the music industry.
Over the years, Ariana Grande has released several critically acclaimed albums, including “My Everything” (2014), “Dangerous Woman” (2016), “Sweetener” (2018), and “Thank U, Next” (2019). Her music blends elements of pop, R&B, and hip-hop, and often explores themes of love, self-empowerment, and resilience.
Grande’s success has been marked by numerous accolades, including Grammy Awards, Billboard Music Awards, and MTV Video Music Awards. She has also broken several records, such as becoming the first artist to have the lead singles from each of her first five albums debut within the top ten of the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Aside from her music career, Ariana Grande is known for her philanthropic efforts and activism. She has been involved in various charitable causes, including supporting LGBTQ+ rights, mental health awareness, and advocating for gun control.
With her distinctive voice, impressive vocal range, and dedicated fan base, Ariana Grande continues to dominate the music industry and solidify her position as one of the most influential and successful artists of her generation.
Ariana Grande’s 5 most popular quotes
- One of the most terrible feelings in the world is knowing that someone else doesn’t like you. Especially when you don’t know what you’ve done to deserve it.
- If anyone tries to bully you don’t let them. Take the positive energy form a ball of rainbow power and just, like shove it.
- The best part about having true friends is that you can go months without seeing them and they’ll still be there for you and act as if you’d never left!
- I hope that people can relate to my music, it’s very relatable, it’s very fun, it’s very honest.
- Only be with somebody if they make you feel like the best version of yourself. You can’t sacrifice yourself for anybody, you know?
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_singer-songwriter #singer-songwriter #Ariana_Grande #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio