Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Haley Reinhart
- First thing I did when I found out I made it into the top 13 is I tried not to faint and you know, I took it all in and I really looked at the crowd and said a big ‘thank you’.
- The kind of audience I’m speaking to is a very wide range of people.
- Performing on stage is what I’ve done since I was a kid and it’s where the passion that has started from the very beginning for me, and that’s what I’m going to enjoy.
- My parents have basically just taught me the rules of the stage and everything since I was eight.
- Music is not just a part of my everday life, I’m surrounded by it every minute.
- It’s always been a dream of mine to get somewhere and to have my mom and dad with me up there.
- If there’s a pool I love to hangout there and layout and get some sun. If I can ever find a second to get some sun, some Vitamin D, I will do so.
- If my life had to be a song I would name it, ‘Live every day like its your best day ever’, because it pretty much is.
- If I were to categorize what I sing, I have many different influences, and a lot of them are from back in time.
- I’d rather have people really be able to step back and get their money’s worth and look at me as a true artist than somebody who is just regurgitating other material.
Haley Reinhart is an American singer-songwriter and actress known for her soulful voice and captivating performances. Born on September 9, 1990, in Wheeling, Illinois, Haley discovered her passion for music at a young age. She gained widespread recognition as a contestant on the tenth season of the reality TV show American Idol in 2011, where she finished in third place, impressing both the judges and audiences with her powerful vocals and unique style.
Following her success on American Idol, Haley embarked on a successful solo career. In 2012, she released her debut studio album, “Listen Up!,” which showcased her versatility as an artist, incorporating elements of jazz, pop, and rock. The album received critical acclaim and spawned the hit single “Free,” which solidified Haley’s position as a rising star in the music industry.
Over the years, Haley has continued to release music, captivating listeners with her soulful performances and heartfelt lyrics. She has collaborated with renowned artists such as Jeff Goldblum, Casey Abrams, and Postmodern Jukebox, expanding her musical horizons and exploring different genres.
Aside from her music, Haley has also pursued acting. She made her acting debut in 2017 with a recurring role on the TV series “F is for Family” and has since appeared in other television shows and movies.
With her raw talent, distinctive voice, and magnetic stage presence, Haley Reinhart has established herself as a versatile and captivating artist, continuing to win the hearts of fans around the world with her soulful sound and dynamic performances.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Haley_Reinhart #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio