Born: June 18, 1976
Blake Shelton is an American country music singer, songwriter, and television personality. He was born on June 18, 1976, in Ada, Oklahoma, United States. Shelton began his music career in the late 1990s, releasing his self-titled debut album in 2001. Although the album achieved moderate success, his breakthrough came with his second album, “The Dreamer,” released in 2003.
Shelton has since released numerous successful albums, including “Blake Shelton’s Barn & Grill” (2004), “Pure BS” (2007), “Red River Blue” (2011), “Based on a True Story…” (2013), and “Texoma Shore” (2017), among others. His albums have produced several chart-topping singles and have been certified platinum or higher.
Apart from his music career, Shelton gained widespread recognition as a coach on the reality TV show “The Voice.” He joined the show in its inaugural season in 2011 and has remained a popular and influential coach throughout its various seasons. Shelton has won multiple awards for his music, including several Country Music Association (CMA) Awards and Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards.
Blake Shelton’s music is known for its traditional country sound blended with elements of rock and pop. His songs often reflect themes of love, heartbreak, and rural life. Shelton’s charismatic personality, soulful voice, and relatable lyrics have contributed to his enduring popularity in the country music industry.
Outside of music and television, Shelton has been involved in philanthropic efforts, including supporting various charitable organizations and disaster relief efforts. He is known for his down-to-earth persona and his humorous and often witty social media presence.
Overall, Blake Shelton has established himself as one of the leading figures in contemporary country music, with a successful music career, a prominent role on “The Voice,” and a devoted fan base.
Blake Shelton’s 5 most popular quotes
- If I had to choose my best day ever, my finest hour, my wildest dream come true, mine would be you.
- I want to stand for something, and it’s probably going to be something that some people stand against.
- Where I live in Oklahoma, it’s all ranchers. My friends are all cowboys and pretty rough guys. If I had a hot tub back there, I may as well have Richard Simmons come over and live with me.
- I’m not the kind of person who thrives in “the scene.” I know that when this is all over, and I’m no longer cool, I’m going to be just as happy because I’m going to be at home.
- I think you have to be willing to take a bullet for somebody if you’re going to stand up there, take your vows, and be married to them for the rest of your life.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_singer #singer #Blake_Shelton #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio