Canadian singer-songwriter and musician
Born: November 21, 1985
Carly Rae Jepsen, born on November 21, 1985, in Mission, British Columbia, is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and actress. She rose to international fame with her infectious pop hit “Call Me Maybe” in 2011, which topped charts worldwide and became one of the best-selling digital singles of all time. Before her breakthrough, Jepsen had participated in the fifth season of Canadian Idol in 2007, finishing in third place.
Jepsen’s music is characterized by catchy hooks, relatable lyrics, and a blend of pop and indie influences. Following the success of “Call Me Maybe,” she released the critically acclaimed album “Emotion” in 2015, showcasing her growth as an artist. The album received praise for its ’80s-inspired sound and solidified her status as a pop icon.
In addition to her musical career, Jepsen has ventured into acting, making her Broadway debut in 2014 in the musical “Cinderella.” Known for her genuine and down-to-earth persona, Carly Rae Jepsen continues to captivate audiences with her talent, versatility, and contributions to the contemporary pop music landscape.
Carly Rae Jepsen’s 5 most popular quotes
- I guess there’s a part of you that always wants to try something a little bit different than what you’ve done before.
- I like when the song starts to take over and you feel like you have to dance more than write.
- The way I write is generally about love. I have a great fascination about the subject.
- I definitely have a little attraction to bad guys, but they have to be sweethearts underneath. After all, I like to be treated well.
- One of my favorite things to make is homemade sushi. I know how to make the rolls and it’s really fun to do.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Canadian_singer-songwriter_musician #singer-songwriter_musician #Carly_Rae_Jepsen #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio