Born: November 21, 1963
Nicollette Sheridan, born on November 21, 1963, is a British-American actress and producer. She gained widespread recognition for her portrayal of Edie Britt on the popular television series “Desperate Housewives.” Sheridan was born in Worthing, Sussex, England, and later moved to the United States with her family.
Before achieving fame in the U.S., Nicollette Sheridan had a successful career in the entertainment industry, appearing in films such as “The Sure Thing” and “Noises Off.” In the 1980s, she gained attention for her role on the soap opera “Knots Landing,” where she played Paige Matheson.
Sheridan’s talent and striking beauty have earned her critical acclaim and a devoted fan base. Throughout her career, she has been nominated for various awards, including a Golden Globe for her work on “Desperate Housewives.” Aside from acting, Nicollette Sheridan has ventured into producing, showcasing her versatility in the entertainment world.
With her captivating presence on screen and impressive career spanning decades, Nicollette Sheridan remains a respected and admired figure in the world of television and film.
Nicollette Sheridan’s 5 most popular quotes
- I’d rather be number one on the worst-dressed list than number two on the best.
- Fatty, a bearded collie-terrier mix, is the kindest, cuddliest dog. And Oliver, a white golden retriever, even looks like me! My dogs have taught me to be more loving, more nurturing, and happier.
- I grew up feeling like the ugly duckling, and things have not changed that much.
- I’m actually more comfortable playing the stroke victim or the girl with no makeup on, looking scruffy and it’s all about what’s going on inside rather than on the outside.
- For some reason, Hollywood seems to have painted me as a gorgeous vixen at times or the sweet girl.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #British_actress #actress #Nicollette_Sheridan #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio