Born: March 30, 1968
Celine Dion is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and actress born on March 30, 1968, in Charlemagne, Quebec. She gained international recognition after winning the Yamaha World Popular Song Festival and the Eurovision Song Contest in the late 1980s.
Dion’s music career began when she was a child and she recorded her first song at the age of 12. She gained popularity in Quebec and Canada with French-language albums, but her breakthrough came in the 1990s with her first English-language album, “Unison.” Her hits from the album, such as “Where Does My Heart Beat Now” and “The Power of Love,” established her as a pop icon.
Dion’s success continued throughout the 1990s and 2000s, with hit albums such as “Falling into You,” “Let’s Talk About Love,” and “A New Day Has Come,” among others. She is one of the best-selling female artists of all time, having sold over 200 million records worldwide.
Aside from her music career, Dion has also dabbled in acting, with notable appearances in the films “The Mirror Has Two Faces” and “Quest for Camelot.” She is also known for her philanthropic work, having founded the Celine Dion Foundation, which focuses on helping sick and underprivileged children.
Dion is married to her longtime manager, Rene Angelil, who passed away in 2016. They have three children together.
Celine Dion’s 5 most popular quotes
- If you follow your dreams, it means you follow your heart. If you do follow your heart, I don’t think you can go wrong.
- Life imposes things on you that you can’t control, but you still have the choice of how you’re going to live through this.
- Don’t make your career be your life. let it be your passion. Let it bring you pleasure. But don’t let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that.
- There’s no such thing is aging, but maturing and knowledge. It’s beautiful, I call that beauty.
- Don’t be so familiar and so much into the details. Keep people dreaming. Close the window, and make them wonder.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Canadian_singer #singer #Celine_Dion #Birthday #FM #online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio