Born: May 27, 1990
Chris Colfer is an American actor, singer, and writer, best known for his role as Kurt Hummel on the television series “Glee.” He was born on May 27, 1990, in Clovis, California. Colfer developed a passion for acting at a young age and participated in community theater productions. He attended Clovis East High School, where he stood out as a talented performer.
Colfer gained widespread recognition and critical acclaim for his portrayal of Kurt Hummel, a openly gay teenager, on the musical comedy-drama series “Glee” from 2009 to 2015. His portrayal of Kurt earned him several awards, including a Golden Globe Award and two Screen Actors Guild Awards. Colfer’s compelling performance resonated with audiences and helped bring LGBTQ+ representation to mainstream television.
In addition to his acting career, Chris Colfer is also an accomplished author. He wrote a series of young adult fantasy novels called “The Land of Stories.” The series, which consists of six books, became a New York Times bestseller and showcased Colfer’s storytelling abilities.
Colfer’s creative pursuits extend beyond acting and writing. He has released his own music, including the album “Struck by Lightning: The Carson Phillips Journal,” which features songs inspired by his movie “Struck by Lightning,” in which he also starred.
Throughout his career, Chris Colfer has been recognized for his talent, versatility, and advocacy for LGBTQ+ rights. He has used his platform to promote inclusivity and acceptance, becoming a role model for many. With his multifaceted abilities and dedication to his craft, Colfer continues to make a significant impact in the entertainment industry.
Chris Colfer’s 5 most popular quotes
- To be famous is to stand on a pedestal and give the world permission to tell you all your flaws.
- I’m pretty sure I’m going to fall in my GaGa shoes one night on tour and I’m hoping it becomes a Youtube sensation.
- The only rumor that there has really ever been about me is that I was killed by a fruit truck.
- I hope to write someday and that’s even more terrifying than performing. You don’t just entertain the audience, you give them little bits of your soul.
- I really think, without trying to give us credit that we don’t deserve, I really feel like Kurt and Blaine are a modern version of Lucy and Ricky. Oh, I’m Lucy for sure.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actor #Actor #Chris_Colfer #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio