Born: May 27, 1973
Jack McBrayer is an American actor and comedian, best known for his role as Kenneth Parcell on the hit television series “30 Rock.” He was born on May 27, 1973, in Macon, Georgia, United States.
McBrayer began his career in comedy by studying theater at the University of Evansville in Indiana. After completing his studies, he moved to Chicago, where he became involved in the city’s renowned improv comedy scene. He performed with The Second City and iO Theater, honing his comedic skills and developing his unique style.
In 2006, McBrayer gained widespread recognition for his portrayal of Kenneth Parcell, an optimistic and eccentric NBC page, on the critically acclaimed sitcom “30 Rock.” His performance on the show earned him praise from audiences and critics alike, and he became one of the standout stars of the series.
Following his success on “30 Rock,” McBrayer appeared in various film and television projects. He lent his voice to the character of Fix-It Felix Jr. in the animated film “Wreck-It Ralph” and its sequel, “Ralph Breaks the Internet.” He also made guest appearances on popular TV shows like “Arrested Development,” “Drunk History,” and “The Middle.”
In addition to his acting work, McBrayer has been involved in numerous comedy projects. He has made appearances on late-night talk shows, performed in comedy sketches, and voiced characters in animated series like “Phineas and Ferb.”
Throughout his career, Jack McBrayer has showcased his comedic talent and versatility, making him a beloved figure in the entertainment industry. With his distinctive voice and affable persona, he continues to captivate audiences with his performances in both comedic and dramatic roles.
Jack McBrayer’s 5 most popular quotes
- I love summertime more than anything else in the world. That is the only thing that gets me through the winter, knowing that summer is going to be there.
- What all my years in improvisation taught is that – if you’re going to grow as a performer – you have to try some new things. You’ve got to be willing to take a few risks.
- You have to understand that I’m not just some guy who voices characters in animated movie and TV shows.
- When I was working at Teleflora, I got booked to do ‘Talladega Nights,’ so I went and did that. That was really my first big break ev-er. I made as much from my per diem during the three-month shoot as I did for the entire previous year.
- I’m still walking around New York like a tourist staring up at all the skyscrapers. I wave at people, I shake hands, I help ladies with strollers.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actor #Actor #Jack_McBrayer #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio