Born: June 21, 1979
Chris Pratt is an American actor and producer. He was born on June 21, 1979, in Virginia, Minnesota. Pratt gained widespread recognition for his roles in popular television shows and blockbuster films.
He began his acting career in the early 2000s with small roles in television series such as “The Huntress” and “Everwood.” However, his breakthrough came in 2009 when he was cast as Andy Dwyer in the hit NBC comedy series “Parks and Recreation.” Pratt’s portrayal of the lovable and goofy character endeared him to audiences and established him as a talented comedic actor.
Pratt’s success on television led to opportunities in the film industry. He made notable appearances in movies like “Moneyball” (2011) and “Zero Dark Thirty” (2012), showcasing his versatility as an actor. However, his most significant breakthrough came in 2014 when he starred as Peter Quill/Star-Lord in Marvel Studios’ “Guardians of the Galaxy.” The film was a massive commercial success, and Pratt’s charismatic performance further elevated his career.
Following the success of “Guardians of the Galaxy,” Pratt reprised his role in the sequel, “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2” (2017), and went on to become part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). He appeared as Star-Lord in other MCU films like “Avengers: Infinity War” (2018) and “Avengers: Endgame” (2019), where he played a crucial role in the epic storyline.
Pratt’s popularity continued to rise, and he took on leading roles in films such as “Jurassic World” (2015) and its sequel “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom” (2018), where he played the character Owen Grady. He also starred in “The Magnificent Seven” (2016) and “Passengers” (2016), further establishing himself as a bankable actor.
Apart from his acting career, Pratt is known for his down-to-earth personality and sense of humor. He has been involved in various philanthropic endeavors and actively supports charities like the March of Dimes and the Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
Chris Pratt’s talent, charm, and versatility have made him one of Hollywood’s most sought-after actors. With numerous successful films and television shows to his name, he continues to captivate audiences with his performances on the big screen.
Chris Pratt’s 5 most popular quotes
- If you wait for things to be perfect you’ll just miss out on life.
- I’ve done all kinds of cool things as an actor – I’ve jumped out of helicopters and done some daring stunts and played baseball in a professional stadium, but none of it means anything compared to being somebody’s daddy.
- Being in good physical shape is the best way to combat depression. You just have endorphins running around your body. It is the best anti-depressive that there is.
- I’m happy to try any genre, from drama to comedy and anything in between. Although, to be fair, for most of my career, I’ve been at the mercy of what people are willing to put me in.
- It’s really nice to have someone who’s intelligent and articulate to talk to about what you’re doing, because it’s a big part of who we are.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actor #actor #Chris_Pratt #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio