Born: May 24, 1989
G-Eazy, whose real name is Gerald Earl Gillum, is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer. He was born on May 24, 1989, in Oakland, California. G-Eazy gained significant popularity for his blend of rap and pop music, characterized by his smooth flow and introspective lyrics.
Raised in Oakland, G-Eazy developed a passion for music at an early age. He attended Loyola University New Orleans, where he studied music industry studies and began to hone his skills as a rapper. During this time, he released several mixtapes independently, which helped him gain a growing fanbase and recognition in the hip-hop community.
In 2014, G-Eazy released his major-label debut album, “These Things Happen,” which peaked at number three on the Billboard 200 chart and spawned hit singles like “Me, Myself & I” featuring Bebe Rexha. The album showcased his ability to blend personal storytelling with catchy hooks and propelled him to mainstream success.
G-Eazy continued to release successful albums, including “When It’s Dark Out” (2015) and “The Beautiful & Damned” (2017). His music often explores themes of fame, relationships, and personal struggles. He has collaborated with various artists across different genres, including Halsey, Cardi B, and Charlie Puth.
Aside from his solo work, G-Eazy has been involved in philanthropic efforts, supporting causes like music education and youth empowerment. He has also ventured into acting, making appearances in films such as “Tunnel Vision” (2013) and “The Scary Movie” (2022).
Throughout his career, G-Eazy has achieved commercial success, earning multiple platinum and multi-platinum certifications for his singles and albums. He is known for his distinctive style, which combines elements of hip-hop, pop, and electronic music.
As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, this bio reflects G-Eazy’s career up to that point. Please note that there may have been additional developments or releases since then.
G-Eazy’s 5 most popular quotes
- Less is more. Simplicity is awesome. That’s all you need in life. Its just my personal philosophy.
- I think it’s important to evolve and grow and take risks creatively, instead of repeating yourself and doing the same thing over and over.
- Lost in this young world, I’m just trying to navigate See the pie sliced, I’m just trying to grab a plate.
- I’ve put myself in this position where I haven’t set myself up with a Plan B. I don’t have a safety net; it’s all in.
- If you push yourself to stay hungry, you’re always working towards at least taking steps forward. If you’re taking steps forward, then you’re making progress.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_rapper #rapper #g-eazy #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio