Born: May 24, 1945
Priscilla Presley, born Priscilla Ann Wagner on May 24, 1945, is an American actress and businesswoman. She is best known for her marriage to rock and roll legend Elvis Presley. Priscilla was born in Brooklyn, New York, and grew up in a military family, as her father was an Air Force officer. She moved to Germany with her family and lived there for several years.
In 1959, when Priscilla was just 14 years old, she met Elvis Presley while he was stationed in Germany during his military service. They began dating and maintained a long-distance relationship until Priscilla eventually moved to the United States to be closer to him.
Priscilla and Elvis married on May 1, 1967, in Las Vegas, Nevada. They had one child together, Lisa Marie Presley, who was born in 1968. However, their marriage faced difficulties, and they divorced in 1973, although they remained friends until Elvis’s untimely death in 1977.
Following Elvis’s death, Priscilla became the executor of his estate and worked diligently to preserve his legacy. She played a key role in turning Graceland, Elvis’s Memphis mansion, into a popular tourist attraction and museum. Priscilla also ventured into acting and appeared in several television shows and films, including the popular TV series “Dallas” in the 1980s.
In addition to her entertainment career, Priscilla has been involved in various business ventures. She launched her own line of fragrances and ventured into the world of fashion. Priscilla has also been an advocate for various causes, including the fight against animal cruelty.
Priscilla Presley has remained a prominent figure in popular culture, known for her connection to Elvis Presley and her contributions to his legacy. Her life has been the subject of interest and fascination for many, and she continues to be an influential and respected figure in the entertainment industry.
Priscilla Presley’s 5 most popular quotes
- Inner beauty should be the most important part of improving one’s self.
- Being considered beautiful at a young age sends confusing signals. You think people only like you because of your beauty.
- When you live life and you are living the experience, you tend not to appreciate them as you are living them. It’s only when you look back and realize how special they were.
- You have so much to share, you have so much to tell, you have so much you want to expose, so much that’s inside that you’ve learned from that life period. There are really very few people I can share that with.
- As a person, he was wonderful. He really was a great person. He was full of life. He had a great sense of humor. Very talented, of course, but very caring to his parents. There was a very endearing quality about Elvis.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actress #actress #Bob_Dylan #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio