Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Bernie Taupin
- The worst thing about me is that I’ll buy albums and put them away on the shelf and forget that I’ve got them.
- One reason I quit doing interviews after years and years and years was because I was making things up.
- My mother’s father taught English literature. When I was about ten or eleven, I could recite Macaulay’s ‘Lays of Ancient Rome.’ While other kids were playing pedestrian war games, I’d be Horatius keeping the bridge.
- My Mother set me on the right track, Marty Robbins made me want to write songs, and Jesus Christ did the rest.
- My favorite thing is coming up with titles. The majority of the songs I’ve every written I’ve always thought of the title before I’ve written the song.
- Lincolnshire is the Idaho of England. You were either going to drive a tractor for the rest of your life or head for the city to work in a factory.
- Elton John’s home is laden with trinkets and books relating to Satanism and witchcraft.
- Early risers catch the world waking and see its true colors.
- Basically it takes me very little time to write a song. If I find myself taking more than an hour to do it I usually forget it, and try something else. I like to work quickly; I never like to waste any time. I never write half a song and come back to it later at all. It all has to be done at once. I lose interest if it doesn’t.
- I am a simple vessel with complex overtones, opinionated on occasions but willing to listen. Comfortable with reclusiveness and devoted to privacy and family. Patriotic to a fault and allergic to cruelty, ignorance and bad music.
Bernie Taupin is an English lyricist renowned for his long-standing collaboration with music icon Elton John. Born on May 22, 1950, in Lincolnshire, England, Taupin rose to fame for his exceptional ability to craft poetic and evocative lyrics. His partnership with Elton John began in 1967 after both responded to an advertisement placed by Liberty Records seeking songwriters. This partnership led to one of the most successful and enduring collaborations in the history of music.
Taupin’s lyrics are known for their introspective, narrative-driven, and often deeply personal nature, complementing Elton John’s music brilliantly. The duo’s prolific songwriting has produced timeless hits such as “Your Song,” “Rocket Man,” “Tiny Dancer,” and “Candle in the Wind.”
Beyond his collaboration with Elton John, Taupin has pursued various other creative endeavors. He has delved into painting and exhibited his artwork, showcasing a talent that extends beyond the realm of music.
Taupin’s contribution to the music industry has earned him accolades, including induction into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 1992. His lyrical prowess and enduring partnership with Elton John continue to influence and inspire both musicians and audiences worldwide.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Bernie_Taupin #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio