Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Bette Midler
- I celebrate everyone’s religious holidays. if it’s good enough for the righteous, it’s good enough for the self-righteous, I always say.
- Group conformity scares the pants off me because it’s so often a prelude to cruelty towards anyone who doesn’t want to – or can’t – join the Big Parade.
- I married a German. Every night I dress up as Poland and he invades me.
- I always try to balance the light with the heavy – a few tears of human spirit in with the sequins and the fringes.
- I wouldn’t say I invented tacky, but I definitely brought it to its present high popularity.
- A lot of people have no access to beauty. When I was growing up, my mother had only a few pretty things to look at.
- Education is my next big thing. When music and art were taken out of the schools, I went berserk!
- I made a pact with myself a long time ago: Never watch anything stupider than you. It’s helped me a lot.
- Writing a book is not as tough as it is to haul thirty-five people around the country and sweat like a horse five nights a week.
- I sometimes think I should go back to school to learn French and music, but who would have me?
Bette Midler, born on December 1, 1945, in Honolulu, Hawaii, is a versatile and iconic American singer, actress, and comedian. Her career spans multiple decades, showcasing her immense talent and versatility. Midler gained initial recognition for her performances in New York City’s bathhouses and clubs, where her bold, brassy style and versatile voice captivated audiences.
She achieved widespread fame with her debut album, “The Divine Miss M,” in 1972, which earned her a Grammy for Best New Artist. Her music career flourished with hits like “Wind Beneath My Wings” and “From a Distance.” Midler’s success in music was seamlessly paralleled by her acting career. She starred in films such as “The Rose,” “Beaches,” “Down and Out in Beverly Hills,” and “Hocus Pocus,” showcasing her range as a performer.
Her stage presence, wit, and magnetic personality contributed to her success in both music and acting, earning her several prestigious awards, including multiple Grammy Awards, Emmy Awards, and a Tony Award. Beyond her artistic endeavors, Midler is known for her philanthropic work, notably through the New York Restoration Project, which focuses on revitalizing green spaces in New York City. Bette Midler remains an influential figure in the entertainment industry, celebrated for her talent, humor, and philanthropic contributions.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Bette_Midler #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio