Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Beyonce Knowles
- My style offstage is so different from onstage. I love a pair of sexy heels with jeans, a nice jacket, or a little dress.
- When you’re a pop star, it’s a little conservative; you always have to stay in a box. You have fans that are five and fans that are 65; there are so many people wanting so many things.
- I am really proud that I am one of the artists that has the opportunity to be on magazine covers and to be in the movies.
- There are a lot of things I never did, because I believe in watching those true Hollywood stories and I see how easy it is to lose track of your life.
- I discovered after going to music festivals that I am a rock fan. I love the guitars, the phrasing, and the abandon of rock fans.
- I grew up in a very nice house in Houston, went to private school all my life and I’ve never even been to the ‘hood. Not that there’s anything wrong with the ‘hood.
- I wanted to be famous for my music and my talent, and I always wished I could cut it out when I left the stage.
- Diana Ross is a big inspiration to all of us. We all grew up watching everything about her – her mike placement, her grace, her style and her class.
- I know I’m stronger in the songs than I really am. Sometimes I need to hear it myself. We all need to hear those empowering songs to remind us.
- My fans kept asking where they could get clothes like Destiny’s Child’s, so it was only natural for us to do a clothing line.
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter, born on September 4, 1981, in Houston, Texas, is a globally acclaimed singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman. Rising to fame as the lead singer of the R&B girl group Destiny’s Child, Beyoncé later established herself as a solo artist and an entertainment icon.
Her debut solo album, “Dangerously in Love” (2003), marked the beginning of her solo career, featuring hit singles like “Crazy in Love.” Throughout her career, Beyoncé has released critically acclaimed albums, including “B’Day,” “I Am… Sasha Fierce,” “4,” “Beyoncé,” “Lemonade,” and “The Lion King: The Gift.”
Renowned for her powerful vocals and dynamic performances, Beyoncé has received numerous awards, including Grammy Awards, and has been lauded for her influence on music and popular culture. Her impactful halftime show performance at the Super Bowl, along with her roles in films like “Dreamgirls” and “The Lion King,” has further solidified her global influence.
Beyond music, Beyoncé is an advocate for social justice and feminism, incorporating these themes into her music and public persona. She’s also ventured into business, with successful ventures like Ivy Park, a clothing line, and her contributions to various philanthropic endeavors. Beyoncé’s artistry, influence, and business acumen have made her one of the most prominent figures in entertainment.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Beyonce_Knowles #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio