Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Bill Skarsgard
- TV is a very sensitive thing. If you’re not happy with what you’re doing, I don’t think you should do it because you will do it for awhile.
- Personally I don’t believe in bad people. I think there’s always a reason for people acting badly.
- I don’t want to ever think that I don’t know what to do. I want to deal with my own things, to perform my own roles, to be like, “I did this.”
- There’s something I love about how stark the contrast is between January and June in Sweden.
- There’s always some extent of luck going into getting a job. I try not to think too much about my own looks or how I work. There’s a danger in becoming too self-aware.
- The horror fan base is fantastic. It really has devoted fans, and I like that aspect of the genre. The people who are making it are always really wonderfully nerdy, creative people, which I always love.
- Sweden is a small country and, well, our family’s pretty prominent in that world, I guess. And I really didn’t like the sound of just being ‘the fourth acting Skarsgard.’
- Playing Pennywise will change my life and career forever. It’s going to change my path. And who knows where that path might lead me?
- Normally, when you do a movie, you have those mundane days when it’s like, ‘Today is the scene where I get coffee.’
- My height can be a problem. A lot of directors and photographers are sometimes not happy because I’m pretty tall and especially if I work with short actors the difference can be pretty massive.
Bill Skarsgård, born on August 9, 1990, in Vällingby, Sweden, is a talented actor hailing from the renowned Skarsgård acting family. His father is the actor Stellan Skarsgård. Bill rose to international fame for his portrayal of the iconic character Pennywise the Dancing Clown in the 2017 horror film “It” and its 2019 sequel “It: Chapter Two,” adapted from Stephen King’s novel.
Beginning his acting career in Swedish films and television, Bill Skarsgård gained recognition for his roles in projects like “Simple Simon” (2010) and the Swedish TV series “Hemlock Grove” (2013-2015). His captivating and chilling performance as Pennywise solidified his status as a versatile actor capable of delivering both charismatic and menacing characters.
Beyond horror, Skarsgård has showcased his acting prowess in films such as “Atomic Blonde” (2017) and “Assassination Nation” (2018). His commitment to his craft and ability to embody diverse roles have established him as a rising star in the international film industry. Bill Skarsgård continues to captivate audiences with his compelling performances, leaving a lasting impact on the cinematic landscape.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Bill_Skarsgard #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio