Born: November 12, 1929
Died: September 14, 1982
Grace Kelly, born on November 12, 1929, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, was an iconic American actress who later became Princess of Monaco. Kelly’s acting career took off in the 1950s with notable performances in films such as “High Noon” (1952), “Dial M for Murder” (1954), and “Rear Window” (1954), earning her critical acclaim and an Academy Award for Best Actress for “The Country Girl” (1954).
In 1956, Grace Kelly’s life took a fairy-tale turn when she married Prince Rainier III of Monaco, becoming Princess Grace. Her transition from Hollywood star to European royalty captured the world’s attention. Despite stepping away from acting, her impact on cinema endured. As a princess, she dedicated herself to philanthropy and cultural initiatives.
Tragically, Princess Grace died in a car accident on September 14, 1982, at the age of 52. Her legacy lives on as an enduring symbol of elegance, talent, and the enchantment of a Hollywood star turned princess.
Grace Kelly’s 5 most popular quotes
- I would like to be remembered as someone who accomplished useful deeds, and who was a kind and loving person. I would like to leave the memory of a human being with a correct attitude and who did her best to help others.
- I am basically a feminist. I think that women can do anything they decide to do.
- When at last I took the time to look into the heart of a flower, it opened up a whole new world; a world where every country walk would be an adventure, where every garden would become an enchanted one.
- I love walking in the woods, on the trails, along the beaches. I love being part of nature. I love walking alone. It is therapy. One needs to be alone, to recharge one’s batteries.
- A person has to keep something to herself or you’re life is just a layout in a magazine.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American-Monégasque_actress #actress #Grace_Kelly #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio