American basketball point guard
Born: November 12, 1988
Russell Westbrook, born on November 12, 1988, in Long Beach, California, is a professional basketball player known for his explosive athleticism and relentless playing style. Standing at 6 feet 3 inches (1.91 meters), Westbrook played college basketball at UCLA before being selected as the fourth overall pick by the Seattle SuperSonics in the 2008 NBA Draft, who later became the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Throughout his career, Westbrook has earned a reputation as one of the most dynamic and versatile point guards in the NBA. He is a nine-time NBA All-Star, and as of my last knowledge update in January 2022, he has played for several teams, including the Thunder, Houston Rockets, Washington Wizards, and the Los Angeles Lakers.
Westbrook is known for his triple-double proficiency, consistently recording double-digit statistics in points, rebounds, and assists in numerous games. In the 2016–2017 NBA season, he made history by averaging a triple-double, joining the elite company of Oscar Robertson. His intense competitiveness, athleticism, and leadership have solidified his status as one of the league’s top players.
Russell Westbrook’s 5 most popular quotes
- I’m never satisfied. I’m always trying to get better and learn from my mistakes.
- There’s no reason to hold yourself back and say you can’t do something in life unless you go for it and try to do it.
- If I get to know somebody, I’ll open up, but other than that I like to sit back and observe things.
- I’ve always had to prove myself to people growing up. I had to show them that I could do this and I could do that and paying no mind to what the critics said.
- Every day when I get on the floor I give it my all and play because you never know what tomorrow holds.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_basketball_point_guard #basketball_point_guard #Russell_Westbrook #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio