Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Bill Withers
- Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone and this house just ain’t no home anytime she goes away.
- I’m like pennies in your pocket. You know they’re there, but you dont think about them.
- Sometimes in our lives we all have pain. We all have sorrow. But if we are wise we know that there’s always tomorrow.
- When you get to all right, take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you’re gonna go.
- Lean on me, when you’re not strong and I’ll be your friend, I’ll help you carry on.
- If there is a load you have to bear that you can’t carry, I’m right up the road. I’ll share your load if you just call me.
- If nobody throws all their rules at you, you might make a song with no introduction.
- Don’t cheat yourself out of music. Music is one thing. The music business is another thing. Save enough of yourself to keep living anyway. Save enough joy in your heart to enjoy it. Let your reward be in the doing of it.
- Ain’tno sunshine when she’s gone. It’s not warm when she’s away. Ain’tno sunshine when she’s gone, and she’s always gone too long, anytime she goes away.
- I write and sing about whatever I am able to understand and feel. I feel that it is healthier to look out at the world through a window than through a mirror. Otherwise, all you see is yourself and whatever is behind you.
Bill Withers (1938–2020) was an iconic American singer-songwriter known for his soulful and heartfelt music. Born on July 4, 1938, in Slab Fork, West Virginia, Withers overcame a stutter to become a celebrated artist with a distinct voice and a talent for storytelling through song.
Withers’ career took off in the early 1970s, marked by the release of his debut album, “Just As I Am,” featuring the timeless hit “Ain’t No Sunshine.” His soulful ballads, often accompanied by acoustic guitar, resonated with audiences and earned him critical acclaim. Other notable songs include “Lean on Me,” “Lovely Day,” and “Use Me.”
Despite achieving success, Withers maintained a down-to-earth persona, and his music reflected genuine emotions and universal themes. He won several Grammy Awards and left an indelible mark on the music industry. Withers retired from the music scene in the mid-1980s but left a lasting legacy that continues to influence artists across genres. His contributions to soul and R&B music endure, making Bill Withers a revered figure in the history of American music. He passed away on March 30, 2020, leaving behind a timeless musical legacy.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Bill_Withers #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio