Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Billie Eilish
- In the public eye, girls and women with strong perspectives are hated. If you’re a girl with an opinion, people just hate you. There are still people who are afraid of successful women, and that’s so lame.
- My brother had written ‘Ocean Eyes,’ and we recorded it, basing all of the production around contemporary and lyrical dance. I think of most songs that way – if you can’t dance to a song, it’s not a song.
- I go through a lot of depression, and I know other people do, too, but I have an outlet that so many people don’t. If you have that inside of you and can’t get it out, what do you do?
- I don’t see myself as a pop artist. Like, when you hear ‘pop,’ you’re like, ‘Oh, bubblegum, jumpy little girly stuff,’ and I feel like, ‘Uh-uh. That’s not me.’
- I love to watch videos, and I’ve always liked to film and take pictures. I have an eye for really weird things that nobody thinks about. I used to make little movies about myself and then edit them on iMovie.
- I listen to music all day every day. I can’t not listen to music. It’s kind of scary how much I listen to music, but it’s what I love, and it’s all I care about, so I’m good with it.
- I feel like I write so that people can think of it as theirs. If my song is exactly about your life right now, then it is – I don’t even want to say that it’s mine, because it’s yours.
- All of the Vines that were acted & setup & had nice cameras, those weren’t the good Vines. The good Vines were, like, a random little kid in the middle of a forest, like, yelling.
- What makes a song last is real content from a mind that is thinking a little bit harder about certain things. A lot of artists don’t really think that hard.
- If you write in the same way over and over again, like, in the same place with the same techniques and with the same people, you’re sort of writing the same song over and over again.
Billie Eilish, born on December 18, 2001, is an American singer, songwriter, and actress who achieved immense success at a young age. Raised in a family of musicians in Los Angeles, she gained early exposure to the music industry. Billie’s breakthrough came in 2015 with her debut single, “Ocean Eyes,” which quickly went viral. Known for her distinct voice and genre-blurring sound, she became a global sensation with her debut album, “When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?” in 2019.
Eilish’s music often explores themes of mental health, body image, and societal expectations. Her avant-garde fashion sense, characterized by oversized clothing, became a symbol of body positivity and self-expression. Billie has garnered numerous accolades, including multiple Grammy Awards.
Beyond her musical achievements, Eilish is an advocate for environmental causes and mental health awareness. In 2020, she performed the theme song for the James Bond film “No Time to Die,” making her the youngest artist to write and record a Bond theme.
With her unique style and impactful presence, Billie Eilish continues to be a trailblazer in the contemporary music scene.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Billie_Eilish #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio