Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Billie Jean King
- And you don’t want to always write about politics just for the sake of writing about politics.
- I don’t want to limit myself musically. It would be really limiting if we’d neglect something we really want to do, like explore other styles of music.
- Formats are constantly changing, and there are really no rules for the way you put your records out anymore.
- When I signed that major-label contract when I was 20 years old. I did it because I wanted to play music for the rest of my life. That’s every 20-year-old’s dream – to do whatever the hell you want.
- I sound like an Englishman impersonating an American impersonating an Englishman.
- There’s an honesty in our family – my kids and I are able to talk about things without me putting the fear of God into them.
- For some young people, their first experience ever hearing punk rock music was playing the Green Bay Packers on ‘Madden’.
- There are a lot of bands who claim to be punk and they only play the music, they have no clue what it’s all about. It’s a lifestyle. It’s not about popularity and all that crap.
- I’m a father. It isn’t just my life any more. I don’t want my kid finding bottles in the house or seeing his father completely smashed.
- I’d love to go to art school. I’d love to learn how to draw. I’d love to be fluent in Spanish. I’d like to be a brain surgeon.
Billie Joe Armstrong, born on February 17, 1972, is an American musician, singer, songwriter, and actor, best known as the lead vocalist and guitarist of the punk rock band Green Day. Raised in Rodeo, California, Armstrong showed an early interest in music and formed Green Day with his childhood friend Mike Dirnt in 1986.
Green Day achieved mainstream success with their third album, “Dookie” (1994), which catapulted them into the forefront of the punk rock scene. Armstrong’s distinctive voice and his ability to craft catchy, anthemic songs became key elements of the band’s sound. Over the years, Green Day continued to evolve, exploring various musical styles beyond punk, earning critical acclaim and a massive fan base.
In addition to his work with Green Day, Armstrong has been involved in side projects like Pinhead Gunpowder and The Longshot. Known for his charismatic stage presence, he has also ventured into acting, notably in the Broadway musical “American Idiot,” based on Green Day’s album of the same name.
Billie Joe Armstrong remains a prominent figure in the music industry, celebrated for his contributions to punk rock and his enduring influence on subsequent generations of musicians.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Billie_Joe_Armstrong #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio