Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Billy Connolly
- When people say “it’s always the last place you look”. Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you’ve found it?
- Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn’t try it on.
- Life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you’ll have the time of your life!
- Life is supposed to be fun. It’s not a job or occupation. We’re here only once and we should have a bit of a laugh.
- I think my securities far outweigh my insecurities. I am not nearly as afraid of myself and my imagination as I used to be.
- I don’t believe in angels and I have trouble with the whole God thing. I don’t want to say I don’t believe in God but I don’t think I do. But I believe in people who do.
- Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares? He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!
- All anyone really needs to know about barbed wire is that it can tear the arse out of your trousers, give a cow a good fright, entangle a Yorkshire terrier for life, and is nasty stuff made by greedy men.
- My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger.
- Marriage is a wonderful invention; but then again so is a bicycle repair kit.
Billy Connolly, born on November 24, 1942, in Anderston, Glasgow, is a Scottish comedian, actor, and musician. Known for his distinctive humor, Connolly began his career as a folk singer before transitioning to comedy in the late 1960s. His observational and often irreverent style made him a popular figure in the British and international comedy scenes.
Connolly gained widespread recognition through his stand-up comedy specials and appearances on television shows. His success extended beyond comedy, as he ventured into acting with roles in films like “The Boondock Saints” and “Mrs. Brown.” Despite facing health challenges, including a Parkinson’s disease diagnosis in 2013, Connolly continued to perform and remained a beloved figure in the entertainment industry.
Beyond his entertainment career, Connolly is an accomplished artist and has received various honors for his contributions to comedy and the arts. His impact on the comedy world and his ability to connect with audiences through laughter have solidified his legacy as one of Scotland’s most influential and beloved entertainers.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Billy_Connolly #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio