Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Billy Graham
- I’ve read the last page of the Bible, it’s all going to turn out all right.
- Tears shed for self are tears of weakness, but tears shed for others are a sign of strength.
- Being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion; it is like a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ.
- God has given us two hands–one to receive with and the other to give with. We are not cisterns made for hoarding; we are channels made for sharing.
- We are the Bibles the world is reading; We are the creeds the world is needing; We are the sermons the world is heeding.
- When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost.
- End of Construction. Thank you ‘for your patience. ” Inscription on Ruth Bell Graham’s grave — inspired hy a road sign she saw.
- Many invest wisely in business matters, but fail to invest time and interest in their most valued possessions: their spouses and children.
- Self-centered indulgence, pride and a lack of shame over sin are now emblems of the American lifestyle.
- He lives in the hearts of those who trust in Him. Our confidence in life after death comes from these very truths.
Billy Graham (1918–2018) was a renowned American evangelical Christian preacher and one of the most influential religious figures of the 20th century. Born in Charlotte, North Carolina, Graham gained prominence in the late 1940s and 1950s through his captivating sermons and large-scale revival meetings, often referred to as “crusades.”
Known for his charismatic speaking style and commitment to spreading the Gospel, Graham reached millions of people worldwide. He served as a spiritual advisor to several U.S. presidents, including Harry S. Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower, and Richard Nixon.
In 1950, Graham founded the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA), which became a significant platform for his ministry and outreach efforts. His preaching transcended denominational boundaries, emphasizing a message of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
Throughout his career, Graham held numerous international crusades, drawing massive crowds and impacting countless lives. He authored numerous books, including bestsellers like “Peace with God” and “Just As I Am.” His legacy endures through the continued work of the BGEA and the impact he had on the global evangelical movement. Graham passed away in 2018, leaving behind a lasting legacy as one of the most influential Christian leaders in modern history.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Billy_Graham #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio