Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Billy Idol
- I love it when someone insults me. That means that I don’t have to be nice anymore.
- It doesn’t matter about money; having it, not having it. Or having clothes, or not having them. You’re still left alone with yourself in the end.
- They wouldn’t play my records on American radio because I had spiky hair. They said, ‘Punk rock doesn’t sell advertising, it won’t make any money.’
- I don’t think punk ever really dies, because punk rock attitude can never die.
- I’m really a singer, so I love songs and I love singing. I like rap music, but I didn’t grow up freestyling.
- You are going to be who you are. Might as well embrace it or forever be at the mercy of the human fears and trepidations of life that can devastate and drag us down.
- Never be in thrall to anyone but your own wants and desires, because only you can make yourself happy. Fly your own flag, and be true to it. Your soul is the true captain.
- Benjamin Franklin once offered advice to his fellow revolutionaries: “We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.
- You have to believe in yourself even when others don’t, or you won’t achieve anything.
- The punk credo was to stand up for your own beliefs and tastes, not bow down to yet another new set of rules. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, indeed.
Billy Idol, born William Michael Albert Broad on November 30, 1955, is an iconic English rock musician, singer, and songwriter. Rising to fame in the late 1970s and 1980s, Idol became a prominent figure in the punk and new wave music scenes. Born in Stanmore, Middlesex, England, he began his musical career as a member of the punk band Generation X before embarking on a successful solo career.
Idol’s signature sneer and rebellious attitude contributed to his charismatic stage presence. His breakthrough solo album, “Rebel Yell” (1983), featuring hits like the title track and “Eyes Without a Face,” catapulted him to international stardom. The album’s fusion of rock and dance elements became a hallmark of his sound.
Throughout his career, Billy Idol has maintained a distinctive image with his peroxide blonde hair, leather jackets, and punk-inspired fashion. He continued to release albums in the following decades, including “Charmed Life” (1990) and “Devil’s Playground” (2005).
Beyond his music career, Billy Idol has also dabbled in acting, with notable roles in films such as “The Wedding Singer” (1998). His enduring impact on rock music and pop culture solidifies his status as a legendary figure in the music industry.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Billy_Idol #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio