Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Billy Joel
- I am no longer afraid of becoming lost, because the journey back always reveals something new, and that is ultimately good for the artist.
- So I would choose to be with you, That’s if the choice were mine to make, But you can make decisions too, And you can have this heart to break.
- I’d rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun.
- We didn’t start the fire It was always burning Since the world’s been turning We didn’t start the fire No we didn’t light it But we tried to fight it.
- Everyone is a hypocrite in one sense or another and I’d rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.
- I think music in itself is healing. It’s an explosive expression of humanity. It’s something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we’re from, everyone loves music.
- And you know that when the truth is told that you can get what you want or you can just get old.
- Have you listened to the radio lately? Have you heard the canned, frozen and processed product being dished up to the world as American popular music today?
- In a way, we are magicians. We are alchemists, sorcerers and wizards. We are a very strange bunch. But there is great fun in being a wizard.
- Son, can you play me a memory. I’m not really sure how it goes. It was sad and it was sweet and I knew it complete when I wore a younger man’s clothes.
Billy Joel, born on May 9, 1949, in The Bronx, New York, is an iconic American singer-songwriter and pianist. With a career spanning several decades, Joel has left an indelible mark on the music industry. He rose to prominence in the 1970s with hits like “Piano Man” and “Just the Way You Are,” showcasing his distinctive blend of rock, pop, and soul influences.
Joel’s prolific songwriting and emotive performances have earned him six Grammy Awards, including the prestigious Grammy Legend Award. His album “52nd Street” won the Album of the Year Grammy in 1980. Known for his storytelling prowess and keen observations on life, Joel’s lyrics resonate with a broad audience.
Beyond his musical success, Joel is recognized for his impressive piano skills, often incorporating intricate arrangements into his compositions. He remains one of the best-selling music artists in the world, with over 150 million records sold.
Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1999, Billy Joel’s enduring legacy as a musical virtuoso and captivating storyteller continues to influence generations of artists and music enthusiasts alike.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Billy_Joel #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio