Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Bob Marley
- One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
- The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.
- Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I’m not perfect -and I don’t live to be- but before you start pointing fingers… make sure you hands are clean!
- Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.
- Live for yourself and you will live in vain; Live for others, and you will live again.
- Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds.
- Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living?
- The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?
- The biggest coward of a man is to awaken the love of a woman without the intention of loving her.
- Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don’t give up the fight.
Bob Marley, born on February 6, 1945, in Nine Mile, Jamaica, was a legendary reggae musician and cultural icon. Rising from humble beginnings, Marley formed the Wailers with Peter Tosh and Bunny Wailer in the early 1960s. His distinctive voice and socially conscious lyrics soon gained international acclaim.
Marley’s music often addressed issues of peace, love, and resistance against oppression, reflecting his Rastafarian beliefs. In 1973, the Wailers released the album “Catch a Fire,” marking their international breakthrough. The iconic album “Exodus” followed in 1977, featuring hits like “One Love” and “Three Little Birds.”
Marley’s impact extended beyond music; he became a symbol of unity and resistance against injustice. His influence on the global promotion of reggae music is immeasurable. Despite his untimely death from cancer on May 11, 1981, at the age of 36, Marley’s legacy endures. He posthumously received numerous awards, including the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award, and his music continues to inspire generations worldwide. Bob Marley’s enduring spirit lives on through his timeless music and the profound messages of peace and love that he left behind.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Bob_Marley #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio