Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Bon Scott
- I’ve been on the road for fifteen years and I had no intent to stop.
- I can’t even say the word, it’s too early in the day to get upset.
- I’ve never had a message for anyone in my entire life. Except maybe to give out my room number.
- It’s nothing to do with us at all, our success is due to the taste of the public.
- The more people they can give us upfront the harder we play.
- Im more in love with Rock n Roll today than other things. It grows, you know?
- We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse. Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy, and I’ll punch out anyone who doesn’t like it the way I do.
- I was married at the time when I first joined the band and my wife said: ‘Why don’t you write a song about me ?’ So I wrote ‘She’s got balls’. Then she divorced me.
- I was in a band called The Valentines and they broke up last week.
- It keeps you fit – the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food – it’s all very good for you.
Bon Scott, born Ronald Belford Scott on July 9, 1946, in Kirriemuir, Scotland, rose to fame as the charismatic lead vocalist of the Australian rock band AC/DC. Known for his distinctive raspy voice and energetic stage presence, Scott joined AC/DC in 1974, contributing to the band’s breakthrough success.
Prior to AC/DC, Scott had a diverse musical journey, playing in various bands in Australia and the UK. His dynamic vocals and witty lyricism became defining elements of AC/DC’s sound. The band achieved global acclaim with albums like “High Voltage,” “Highway to Hell,” and “Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.”
Tragically, Bon Scott’s life was cut short on February 19, 1980, at the age of 33, when he was found dead in a friend’s car in London. The cause of the death was later determined to be acute alcohol poisoning. Despite his untimely demise, Bon Scott’s legacy lives on through his influential contributions to rock music, and he remains an iconic figure in the history of AC/DC. In 2003, AC/DC was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, with Bon Scott posthumously recognized for his enduring impact on the genre.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Bon_Scott #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio