Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Diana Ross
- You can’t just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream. You’ve got to get out there and make it happen for yourself.
- Don’t call the doctor, don’t call ya mamma, don’t call the preacher; no, I don’t need it.
- I’d traveled a lot, was going temporarily insane and became very successful, but there was no one to take that all home to.
- I listen to most everything that’s out there because I need to stay aware of what’s happening in the industry.
- They tell me that it will be hard to find a man strong enough to love my own strength and independence, and not worry about being Mr. Diana Ross, but I disagree. I know absolutely that that man is somewhere out there.
- With the Supremes I made so much money so fast all I wanted to do was buy clothes and pretty things. Now I’m comfortable with money and it’s comfortable with me.
- I was looking at making a shift in my career. I’ve been so blessed I’d like to be able to give that back. If I could find young artists, young performers I can nurture to have a career I would really like that.
- I learned something from that. If someone asks me something that I really don’t want to do, I say no. I have to trust that. And I’m not afraid to talk money.
- I majored in fashion design in school, and I have always wanted to design my own line of clothing, jewelry, and stuff like that; so this was just a step for me in that direction.
- I try to choose the songs that really are basically coming from my heart. I think that through the songs that I select, people know what’s going on in my life.
Diana Ross, born on March 26, 1944, in Detroit, Michigan, is an iconic American singer, actress, and record producer. She rose to fame as the lead vocalist of the renowned Motown group The Supremes during the 1960s. With her sultry voice and magnetic stage presence, Ross played a pivotal role in shaping the sound of Motown and became one of the most influential and successful female artists in music history.
In 1970, Diana Ross embarked on a solo career that solidified her status as a global superstar. Her chart-topping hits include “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough,” “Touch Me in the Morning,” and “Upside Down.” She also ventured into acting, earning an Academy Award nomination for her role in “Lady Sings the Blues” (1972).
Throughout her career, Ross achieved numerous accolades, including Grammy Awards, a Kennedy Center Honor, and a Presidential Medal of Freedom. Her influence extends beyond music and film, as she has been a trailblazer for African-American artists and a symbol of empowerment for women in the entertainment industry.
Diana Ross remains an enduring and beloved figure in the world of entertainment, with her timeless music continuing to inspire generations of artists and fans alike.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Diana_Ross #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio