Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Diane Keaton
- This living stuff is a lot. Too much, and not enough. Half empty, and half full.
- What is perfection, anyway? It’s the death of creativity, that’s what I think, while change on the other hand, is the cornerstone of new ideas. God knows I want new ideas and new experiences
- That’s what I learned. I learned I couldn’t shed light on love other than to feel its comings and goings and be grateful.
- Choosing the freedom to be uninteresting never quite worked for me.
- We can’t save the past or solve the riddle of love. But to me, it’s worth trying.
- The exhausting effort to control time by altering the effects of age doesn’t bring happiness
- You can see. Seeing is believing. Seeing is the gift that keeps giving. It’s much more engaging than being seen.
- A sense of freedom is something that, happily, comes with age and life experience.
- At times she’s so basic, at others so wise it frightens me that I got so far in this world without the benefit of such knowledge.
- I want to hold my life up alongside hers in order to, as she wrote, reach a point where i begin to see me-and her-in a more understandable light.
Diane Keaton is an American actress, film director, and producer born on January 5, 1946, in Los Angeles, California. She is best known for her distinctive style, characterized by her penchant for wearing men’s clothing and her love for hats. Keaton’s career in entertainment spans several decades and has earned her numerous accolades.
Keaton gained widespread recognition for her role as Kay Adams-Corleone in the iconic film “The Godfather” (1972) and its sequels. She won an Academy Award for Best Actress for her performance in Woody Allen’s “Annie Hall” (1977), which remains one of her most iconic roles. Her collaboration with Allen continued in several other films, including “Manhattan” (1979) and “Hannah and Her Sisters” (1986).
Throughout her career, Keaton has received critical acclaim and nominations for her roles in various films, showcasing her versatility as an actress. She has also ventured into directing, with films like “Unstrung Heroes” (1995) and “Hanging Up” (2000). Keaton’s enduring charm, talent, and unique fashion sense have solidified her status as a beloved figure in Hollywood.
Diane Keaton’s legacy in the entertainment industry is marked by her exceptional talent, distinctive style, and a career filled with memorable performances.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Diane_Keaton #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio