Born: September 21, 1971
Luke Wilson is an American actor known for his laid-back charm and versatile acting abilities. Born on September 21, 1971, in Dallas, Texas, Luke comes from a family of actors, including his brothers Owen Wilson and Andrew Wilson. He attended St. Mark’s School of Texas and later studied at Occidental College in Los Angeles.
Luke Wilson’s breakthrough role came in the 1998 film “Rushmore,” directed by Wes Anderson. He continued to collaborate with Anderson in movies like “The Royal Tenenbaums” and “The Darjeeling Limited.” Luke’s acting career boasts a diverse range of films, including “Old School,” “Legally Blonde,” and “Idiocracy.”
In addition to his film work, Luke Wilson has also ventured into television, with notable appearances in shows like HBO’s “Enlightened” and the acclaimed anthology series “Fargo.”
His affable persona and distinctive screen presence have made him a beloved figure in the world of entertainment. Luke Wilson’s career is a testament to his talent and versatility as an actor, earning him a place among the respected names in Hollywood.
Luke Wilson’s 5 most popular quotes
- I’m probably one of the worst people with numbers you’ve ever met. My brothers always kid that they think I’m counting cards in Vegas, but I’m just trying to add things up.
- Especially with a comedy, you’ve got the clear cut goal of trying to make a scene funny. It’s not like drama where you’re trying to achieve some kind of emotion or trying to further the story along. You’re trying to figure out what’s the funniest way to do something.
- That just seems like a tough thing to do… just work in the middle of a company for your entire life. You just do the same thing out of college until you’re 60, and then you retire.
- Whatever kind of movie it is, you’re going to be more into it when you care more about the drama, or you’ll have a better laugh if you feel like you know the people better.
- I always laugh the hardest at the stuff you see in day-to-day life. It’s great when somebody can tell a joke that really makes you laugh hard, but to see some kind of personal interaction that no one could write is so good. Those are always the things that make me laugh.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actor #actor #luke_wilson #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio