Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Don Cheadle
- You should do what you’re supposed to do and hope that that ripples out.
- When I’m the person in front of the microphone, and I’m the person in the light, I want to reflect and refract the light onto places where they need the attention, where I don’t need it.
- We’re really trying to give people the ability to go into a darkened room and have a couple hours of just pure enjoyment.
- Water is an issue, and, clearly, what’s happening with the filth in our environment and the levels of carbon monoxide in our atmosphere are the really scary issues right now, the very troubling ones.
- The best thing that I learned from the best directors that I worked with is that the best answer wins. They are ego-less when it comes to doing the most important thing.
- Speak up when you’re supposed to, as opposed to trying to write prescriptions for the way people should live.
- One truth that I know for sure, for me anyway, is that the more you know, the more you realize that you don’t know.
- One thing that you consistently see everywhere is that the poor and the under-represented are always the ones who are going to suffer the most and get the short end of the stick.
- It’s much easier to cry or be angry, but to really laugh and genuinely be buoyant and laugh. That’s hard if you don’t really feel that way.
- It’s important to keep the people who know you well around you. It helps center you.
Don Cheadle is a versatile American actor, producer, and author, known for his outstanding performances in film and television. He was born on November 29, 1964, in Kansas City, Missouri. Cheadle’s career began with small roles in various TV shows and films in the 1980s, but he gained widespread recognition in the 1990s.
One of his breakthrough roles was in the film “Devil in a Blue Dress” (1995), which led to more prominent opportunities in Hollywood. He received critical acclaim and an Academy Award nomination for his role as hotel manager Paul Rusesabagina in “Hotel Rwanda” (2004), showcasing his immense acting talent.
Cheadle is perhaps best known for his portrayal of Colonel James “Rhodey” Rhodes/War Machine in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, appearing in several Iron Man and Avengers films. His charismatic and dynamic presence on screen has made him a fan favorite in the superhero genre.
In addition to acting, Cheadle is also an accomplished producer, earning Emmy Awards for his work on the series “House of Lies.” He has used his platform to advocate for social and environmental causes, making him a respected figure both in and outside of the entertainment industry. Don Cheadle’s career continues to thrive, solidifying his status as a Hollywood icon.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Don_Cheadle #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio