Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Don Johnson
- Hollywood is very much an industry town. Your life becomes caught up in all of the parties and this list and that list. That’s not something that I respond well to.
- I do what I can to make young people understand that drugs can destroy their lives. I’m the perfect example of what people can accomplish when they have regained a sane body and spirit.
- I consider myself an artist. God granted me some gifts so that I could express myself artistically.
- If the material is inspiring and motivates you, then it doesn’t really matter what it is.
- I’ve had some ambivalent feelings about being an actor. I don’t know that I’ve ever been totally and completely comfortable with it.
- It’s my job to really commit myself to the material and the project and be proud of what I’ve done, and I am in most cases.
- Even though some of the films I’ve made haven’t been particularly commercial, I don’t find them failures.
- I pestered the hell out of everybody I ran into until I could play the guitar well enough to write and sing with it.
- I’m not qualified for anything else, so I would imagine I’d either be doing something larcenous or I would have already been caught.
- My sons are a hell of a lot easier to get through to than my daughter is. She seems to have my number. She can just run through the buttons.
Don Johnson, born on December 15, 1949, in Flat Creek, Missouri, is an American actor, producer, and singer best known for his roles in television and film. He rose to prominence in the 1980s with his iconic role as Detective James “Sonny” Crockett in the hit TV series “Miami Vice,” for which he won a Golden Globe Award.
Before his breakthrough in “Miami Vice,” Johnson had already made a name for himself with roles in shows like “Miami Vice,” “Nash Bridges,” and “Blood & Oil.” His charismatic and rugged persona made him a beloved figure in pop culture.
In addition to his television success, Don Johnson has had a notable film career. He appeared in movies such as “Tin Cup,” “Django Unchained,” and “Knives Out,” showcasing his versatility as an actor.
Outside of acting, Johnson is also a talented musician, having released several albums and singles throughout his career. His diverse talents and enduring charisma have solidified his status as a Hollywood icon.
Over the years, Don Johnson has maintained his relevance in the entertainment industry, making him a respected and enduring figure in Hollywood.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Don_Johnson #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio