Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Isabel Allende
- The library is inhabited by spirits that come out of the pages at night.
- The longer I live, the more uninformed I feel. Only the young have an explanation for everything.
- Accept the children the way we accept trees—with gratitude, because they are a blessing—but do not have expectations or desires. You don’t expect trees to change, you love them as they are.
- For women, the best aphrodisiacs are words. The G-spot is in the ears. He who looks for it below there is wasting his time.
- There is no death, daughter. People die only when we forget them,’ my mother explained shortly before she left me. ‘If you can remember me, I will be with you always.
- Perhaps we are in this world to search for love, find it and lose it, again and again. With each love, we are born anew, and with each love that ends we collect a new wound. I am covered with proud scars.
- You are the storyteller of your own life, and you can create your own legend, or not.
- He had only to touch me to turn my tears into sighs and my anger to desire. How accomodating love is; it forgives everything.
- Writing is like making love. Don’t worry about the orgasm, just concentrate on the process.
- When love exists, nothing else matters, not life’s predicaments, not the fury of the years, not a physical winding down or scarcity of opportunity.
Isabel Allende, born on August 2, 1942, in Lima, Peru, is a renowned Chilean writer known for her captivating storytelling and lyrical style. She is considered one of Latin America’s most influential and celebrated authors. Allende’s works often explore themes of love, loss, and the power of women, while incorporating elements of magical realism.
Allende’s literary career began with her debut novel, “The House of the Spirits,” published in 1982. The novel, which blends historical events with supernatural elements, became an international bestseller and established Allende as a prominent voice in Latin American literature. Since then, she has written numerous novels, including “Of Love and Shadows,” “Eva Luna,” and “Daughter of Fortune,” among others.
Throughout her career, Allende has received critical acclaim and several prestigious awards, including the Chilean National Prize for Literature in 2010. Her writing has been translated into more than 30 languages, reaching a global audience. Allende’s ability to weave together personal stories with larger socio-political contexts has made her an important figure in literature, often highlighting the experiences of women and marginalized communities.
Aside from her writing, Allende is also known for her activism, particularly in the areas of feminism and human rights. She established the Isabel Allende Foundation, which supports charitable initiatives promoting women’s empowerment and protection of human rights.
With her captivating narratives and compassionate storytelling, Isabel Allende has solidified her place as one of the most influential and beloved contemporary authors, touching the hearts and minds of readers worldwide.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Isabel_Allende #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio