Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Jamie Foxx
- If I fail as Jamie Foxx, I’ll just change my name and come back as something else.
- I’ve been a sports fan all my life, and like most other actors, I’m convinced I could have been a pro athlete if Hollywood hadn’t come calling.
- As black folks we’re always sensitive. As a black person it’s always racial.
- Nobody wants to hear R&B. It’s sad. If you want to be on the radio you got to stay young.
- I think girls have to play a little hard to get because we come with so much bravado.
- I love music. I’ve always wanted to do music, even when I started out as a comedian.
- Will.i.am and I performed at Wango Tango. That’s when my daughter said that I had made it in music.
- We can’t wave a magic wand and get rid of any of these people’s problems, but what they want is they want to be heard.
- In L.A. you can hide. I can hide at the beach, hide up in the hills. In Miami everybody is looking at you.
- Man, after all my grandma put into me learning the piano, that was a hard day, telling her I was telling jokes for a living.
Jamie Foxx is an American actor, singer, and comedian who was born on December 13, 1967, in Terrell, Texas. His birth name is Eric Marlon Bishop, but he later changed it to Jamie Foxx to honor the influence of comedy on his life. Foxx began his career as a stand-up comedian in the late 1980s and early 1990s, performing in various clubs and eventually gaining recognition for his comedic talents.
Foxx rose to prominence in the late 1990s when he starred in the sketch comedy show “In Living Color.” His exceptional impersonations and comedic timing on the show helped establish him as a versatile performer. He further showcased his acting skills in the early 2000s, starring in movies such as “Any Given Sunday” (1999) and “Ali” (2001).
In 2004, Jamie Foxx delivered a career-defining performance as the legendary musician Ray Charles in the biographical film “Ray.” His portrayal earned him critical acclaim and numerous awards, including the Academy Award for Best Actor. This milestone marked the turning point in Foxx’s career, cementing his status as a highly talented and respected actor.
Foxx’s versatility extended beyond acting. He released his debut R&B album, “Unpredictable,” in 2005, which was a commercial success. The album’s lead single, also titled “Unpredictable,” topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Foxx continued to pursue his music career, releasing additional albums and collaborating with prominent artists.
Throughout his career, Jamie Foxx has delivered memorable performances in films such as “Collateral” (2004), “Dreamgirls” (2006), “Django Unchained” (2012), and “Baby Driver” (2017), among others. His ability to seamlessly transition between comedic and dramatic roles has made him a highly sought-after actor in the industry.
Beyond his accomplishments in the entertainment industry, Foxx has also been involved in various philanthropic endeavors. He actively supports charities and organizations focused on education, healthcare, and youth development.
Jamie Foxx’s talent, charisma, and versatility have solidified his position as one of the most prominent figures in Hollywood. Whether on the big screen or in the music industry, he continues to captivate audiences with his dynamic performances and multifaceted abilities.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Jamie_Foxx #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio