Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Jeff Foxworthy
- The problem with the designated driver program, it’s not a desirable job, but if you ever get sucked into doing it, have fun with it. At the end of the night, drop them off at the wrong house.
- You might be a redneck if… the blue book value of your truck goes up and down depending on how much gas it has in it.
- If your neighbors think you’re a detective because a cop always brings you home, you might be a redneck.
- You may be a redneck if… you have spent more on your pickup truck than on your education.
- If you have a complete set of salad bowls and they all say Kool Whip on the side, you might be a redneck.
- Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn’t go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks.
- Little girls love dolls. They just don’t love doll clothes. We’ve got four thousand dolls and ain’t one of them got a stitch of clothes on.
- I tried real hard to play golf, and I was so bad at it they would have to check me for ticks at the end of the round because I’d spent about half the day in the woods.
- If you own a home with wheels on it and several cars without, you just might be a redneck.
- For the first time ever I was taking the family on the road. We stayed with my in-laws, which on life’s list of experiences ranks right below sitting in a tub full of scissors.
Jeff Foxworthy is an American comedian, actor, and television personality known for his Southern humor and his ability to highlight humorous aspects of everyday life. He was born on September 6, 1958, in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
Foxworthy gained widespread recognition in the 1990s with his “You might be a redneck if…” one-liners. This catchphrase became a cultural phenomenon and propelled him to national fame. His comedy often revolves around the quirks and stereotypes associated with Southern culture, often poking fun at himself and his own experiences growing up in the South.
In addition to his stand-up comedy career, Jeff Foxworthy has had success as a television host and author. He hosted the popular game show “Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?” from 2007 to 2009, which further increased his mainstream visibility. He has also written several books, including “No Shirt, No Shoes… No Problem!” and “Redneck Dictionary” series.
Throughout his career, Foxworthy has released multiple comedy albums and specials, including “You Might Be a Redneck If…” and “Totally Committed.” His style of comedy has resonated with audiences across the United States, making him one of the most successful comedians in the country.
Jeff Foxworthy’s down-to-earth humor and relatable observations have made him a beloved figure in the world of comedy. His ability to find humor in everyday situations and connect with audiences through his Southern charm has earned him a lasting place in American comedy.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Jeff_Foxworthy #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio