Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Jeff Goldblum
- To be able to always have a super sense of who I was and my own real identity and be petty and seem informed and always thinking in thoughts would be great.
- I thought, this is a good sign. There’s something perfect and right about this.
- It’s not charming to go on a show and say, I dunno. It doesn’t fool anybody. There’s nothing glamorous about it at all.
- I don’t go to these places where there are belly dancers and this and that.
- It’s nice to play a character that has a soulful, dependent, close relationship. It must mean my character is interesting in some way.
- My friend Ed Begley goes fishing. It’s a little smelly to me, I don’t like it so much. I like to eat fish, but I don’t like to catch them.
- At the end of the movie all of us have this shared redemption.
- The movie feels to me like a real work of lovely art.
- How can you say when you’re attracted to something? It’s not easy to articulate my tastes.
- I now, more and more, appreciate when I’m in a group of good people and get to work in good movies and projects. I’m wildly grateful and appreciative.
Jeff Goldblum is an American actor and musician born on October 22, 1952, in West Homestead, Pennsylvania. He rose to prominence for his distinctive acting style, unique mannerisms, and captivating screen presence.
Goldblum began his acting career in the 1970s, gaining attention for his roles in films like “Death Wish” (1974) and “Nashville” (1975). However, it was his portrayal of the eccentric scientist Dr. Ian Malcolm in Steven Spielberg’s blockbuster film “Jurassic Park” (1993) that catapulted him to international fame.
Throughout his career, Goldblum has been recognized for his versatility, appearing in a wide range of film genres, including drama, comedy, and science fiction. Some of his notable movies include “The Fly” (1986), “Independence Day” (1996), “The Grand Budapest Hotel” (2014), and “Thor: Ragnarok” (2017). He has collaborated with renowned directors such as David Cronenberg, Wes Anderson, and Taika Waititi.
Aside from his film work, Goldblum has also appeared in several television shows, including the popular medical drama series “ER” and the police procedural “Law & Order: Criminal Intent.” In recent years, he has gained further recognition for his role as the enigmatic Dr. Henry Wu in the “Jurassic Park” film series.
Goldblum’s distinctive personality and dry wit have made him a beloved figure in popular culture. He has also ventured into the world of music, releasing albums with his jazz band, The Mildred Snitzer Orchestra.
With his memorable performances and undeniable charisma, Jeff Goldblum continues to captivate audiences and maintain his status as a respected and iconic figure in the entertainment industry.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Jeff_Goldblum #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio