Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Jennifer Connelly
- I had a good time working with Russell Crowe, Ron Howard and Ed Harris. It was a great cast and Russell worked really hard, doing tons of research and questioning everything.
- I don’t know if I was a star. I was certainly working a lot and that was strange because there were good things about it and things that were difficult.
- Dark Water was one of my favourite films to shoot because of Walter. I had seen the previous films he had directed, Central Station and Motorcycle Diaries, and I thought they were great. I really trusted him.
- I felt for a long time that this is what I want to do so I’m happy at this point to just take my time and work on projects that I feel strongly about, and the rest of the time just live my life.
- People who are incapable of having any kind of intimate relationship have to turn to feeling this incredible hunger and void, have to turn to some quantifiable external product to make them feel whole.
- I do finish reading a script and say, Why are they making it and what are they talking about? I like to try and be responsible in my choices in that way.
- I can’t comment on any outside perception. I’m happy to come out and talk about movies that I’ve worked on in a setting like this. Otherwise, I have my own life that I live which is very different and private.
- It was, when I read it, I thought, such a beautiful script. I loved the story. I thought it was well handled. I thought it was even more moving because it was a true story and that made it even more poignant.
- Growing up, being watched from the outside… it’s kind of very taxing and maybe I should just do some kind of manual labor-it might be more relaxing. But I can’t, it’s not in my nature.
- I try to do a lot of research beforehand so I know where I want to go with a scene. I try not to get too stressed about it, because I find that’s the worst thing.
Jennifer Connelly is an American actress who was born on December 12, 1970, in Cairo, New York. She began her career as a child model and made her acting debut in the 1984 film “Once Upon a Time in America.”
Connelly gained recognition for her role as Sarah Williams in the fantasy film “Labyrinth” (1986), directed by Jim Henson and co-starring David Bowie. However, it was her performance in the 2000 drama “Requiem for a Dream” that established her as a talented and versatile actress. Her portrayal of Marion Silver, a heroin addict, earned her critical acclaim and several award nominations.
Over the years, Connelly has appeared in a wide range of films across various genres. Some of her notable movies include “A Beautiful Mind” (2001), for which she won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, “House of Sand and Fog” (2003), “Blood Diamond” (2006), “The Day the Earth Stood Still” (2008), and “Noah” (2014).
In addition to her film work, Connelly has also ventured into television. She starred in the TNT drama series “Snowpiercer” and portrayed the character Melanie Cavill. The show premiered in 2020 and has received positive reviews.
Throughout her career, Connelly has been admired for her striking beauty and acting skills. She has been recognized with numerous accolades, including an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a BAFTA Award. Jennifer Connelly continues to be a respected and influential figure in the entertainment industry.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Jennifer_Connelly #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio