Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Jennifer Garner
- Well, you can’t be trying to achieve success of any kind in this business without accepting that there’s going to be a flip side to it.
- I was a ballet dancer and that kind of bled into musical theater. I was constantly in rehearsal for one thing or another.
- And you can’t hide in a comedy scene either. You have to give in to the scene and commit.
- I knew we were going to marry someday, but I was absolutely surprised when he actually proposed. And surprised he had bought a ring. I ran around the yard screaming.
- I would roll up pennies to take the subway to work in Times Square. I was broke, but I was happy.
- My big sister Melissa, is such a stud and my little sister Suzanna, has always had a perfect body and big blue eyes. We were a force.
- I thought the divorce statistics would never apply to me. I was beyond heartbroken when they did. But I got up and got on with it. I also kept my belief in marriage.
- My world was a community ballet school, a marching band, my two sisters and my girlfriends. I played saxophone in the band and was a bit nerdy.
- I’ve loved football since I was in the marching band of junior high and high school and was the water girl for my high school’s team.
- I know I live a charmed, beautiful life and nobody wants to hear a celebrity whine. The last thing I want to do is complain; I love what I do and I know every job comes with a downside.
Jennifer Garner is an American actress, producer, and philanthropist. She was born on April 17, 1972, in Houston, Texas. Garner’s interest in performing arts began at a young age, and she took ballet lessons as a child. She later attended Denison University in Granville, Ohio, where she studied theater.
Garner’s breakthrough role came in 2001 when she was cast as CIA agent Sydney Bristow in the television series “Alias.” Her portrayal of the strong and versatile character earned her critical acclaim and a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress. The show ran for five seasons and established Garner as a talented and versatile actress.
After “Alias,” Garner transitioned to the big screen and starred in a variety of successful films. Some of her notable movie roles include “13 Going on 30” (2004), “Dallas Buyers Club” (2013), and “Love, Simon” (2018). She showcased her talent in both comedic and dramatic roles, earning praise for her performances.
In addition to her acting career, Jennifer Garner is known for her philanthropic work. She is an ambassador and supporter of various charitable organizations, including Save the Children and the Children’s Defense Fund. Garner has also been involved in advocating for early childhood education and nutrition programs.
Personally, Garner was married to actor Scott Foley from 2000 to 2004. She then married actor Ben Affleck in 2005, and they have three children together. However, they announced their separation in 2015 and finalized their divorce in 2018.
Jennifer Garner continues to be active in the entertainment industry, taking on diverse roles in film and television. She has established herself as a talented actress, known for her charisma, versatility, and dedication to both her craft and charitable endeavors.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Jennifer_Garner #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio