Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Jennifer Lawrence
- In a short amount of time, I’ve lived so much, had so many experiences and met so many different types of people and even lived in so many countries. If I had been in school, I’d be learning about the world from books.
- Acting, films, scripts, is literally the only thing I’m 100 percent confident in. I know what I’m doing. I just understand it, and I love it. When I’m on set, that’s when I feel the most at home and in control.
- Everything that we think comes across in our eyes. Our eyes really are the windows to our souls, and that’s why at least I can tell when somebody doesn’t mean what they’re saying – if you just look at them in the eye.
- But really, for the most part – doing a prequel is great because you do have room to kind of free this character and how they got to where they are instead of being a slave to exactly what the previous actor did.
- I don’t know if this is why everything has worked so well and I’m not sure I’d recommend this kind of thinking to anyone else, but I’ve always known I’d be successful in acting. I have certainly worked for it.
- My husband is a very present husband, and that has made going to work feel easier. I don’t feel guilty. I definitely feel less guilt because I know he’s there during breakfast, lunch and supper if I’m not.
- We [need to] stop treating each other like that, stop calling each other fat and stop with these unrealistic expectations for women. It’s disappointing that the media keeps it alive and fuels that fire.
- And when I’m on set, I’m just thinking about the script and of working. I think I’ve stayed focused on the work so much that I haven’t really noticed my life start to change except for I’ve gotten busier.
- I dress like an old woman in my real life. If you’re having conversations with people, you don’t want them to remember you as the girl with the tits, You want them to pay attention to what you’re saying.
- You do become more aware of your mortality as you get older. When you’re little, you jump on any wild horse. Then you get a little bit older and realize how fragile life is, and you’re more careful.
Jennifer Lawrence is an American actress born on August 15, 1990, in Louisville, Kentucky. She gained widespread recognition and critical acclaim for her acting abilities at a young age. Lawrence’s career took off when she portrayed Ree Dolly in the independent film “Winter’s Bone” (2010), for which she received her first Academy Award nomination.
However, it was her role as Katniss Everdeen in the popular film series “The Hunger Games” (2012-2015) that propelled her to international stardom. Lawrence’s portrayal of the strong-willed and resilient character resonated with audiences worldwide and solidified her as one of the most talented actresses of her generation.
Throughout her career, Jennifer Lawrence has demonstrated her versatility by taking on a wide range of roles in various genres. She has appeared in films such as “Silver Linings Playbook” (2012), “American Hustle” (2013), and “Joy” (2015), all of which earned her Academy Award nominations. Lawrence won the Academy Award for Best Actress for her role in “Silver Linings Playbook,” making her the second-youngest recipient of the award in history.
In addition to her acting prowess, Lawrence has become known for her down-to-earth personality and sense of humor, which have endeared her to fans and the media alike. She has often used her platform to advocate for various causes, including gender equality and mental health awareness.
Outside of her acting career, Jennifer Lawrence has also ventured into producing. In 2018, she co-founded the production company Excellent Cadaver, which aims to develop and produce diverse and innovative projects.
Jennifer Lawrence’s talent, charm, and relatability have made her one of the most beloved and respected figures in the entertainment industry. Her impressive filmography and numerous accolades, including an Academy Award, three Golden Globe Awards, and a BAFTA Award, solidify her status as one of Hollywood’s most accomplished actresses.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Jennifer_Lawrence #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio