Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Jerry Seinfeld
- Somebody just gave me a shower radio. Thanks a lot. Do you really want music in the shower? I guess there’s no better place to dance than a slick surface next to a glass door.
- A bookstore is one of the only pieces of physical evidence we have that people are still thinking.
- Dogs are the leaders of the planet. If you see two life forms, one of them’s making a poop, the other one’s carrying it for him, who would you assume is in charge.
- What I don’t understand is how women can pour hot wax on their bodies, let it dry, then rip out every single hair by its root and still be scared of spiders.
- Why do people give each other flowers? To celebrate various important occasions, they’re killing living creatures? Why restrict it to plants? ‘Sweetheart, let’s make up. Have this deceased squirrel.
- It s amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper.
- You know the message you’re sending out to the world with these sweatpants? You’re telling the world, ‘I give up. I can’t compete in normal society. I’m miserable, so I might as well be comfortable.
- Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God’s final word on where your lips end.
- I am so busy doing nothing… that the idea of doing anything – which as you know, always leads to something – cuts into the nothing and then forces me to have to drop everything.
- Let’s face it: a date is a job-interview, that lasts all night. The only difference between a date and a job interview is: not many job-interviews is there a chance you’ll end up naked at the end of it.
Jerry Seinfeld is an American comedian, actor, writer, and producer, best known for creating and starring in the hit sitcom “Seinfeld.” He was born on April 29, 1954, in Brooklyn, New York. Seinfeld developed a passion for comedy at an early age and began performing stand-up comedy in New York City clubs during the 1970s.
In 1989, Seinfeld co-created the television series “Seinfeld” with Larry David. The show, known for its unique brand of observational humor, became one of the most successful sitcoms in television history. It ran for nine seasons, from 1989 to 1998, and garnered critical acclaim and a large fan base. Seinfeld played a fictionalized version of himself named Jerry Seinfeld on the show.
After “Seinfeld,” Jerry Seinfeld continued to pursue his stand-up comedy career and became known for his clean, witty style of humor. He released several successful comedy specials, including “I’m Telling You for the Last Time” (1998) and “Jerry Before Seinfeld” (2017), and toured extensively, performing in sold-out shows around the world.
In addition to his work in comedy, Seinfeld has appeared in films such as “Bee Movie” (2007), where he voiced the main character, and has made guest appearances on various television shows. He also created and hosts the web series “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee,” where he interviews fellow comedians while driving in classic cars and sharing a cup of coffee.
Jerry Seinfeld’s contributions to comedy have earned him numerous accolades, including several Emmy Awards, a Golden Globe Award, and a Grammy Award. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest stand-up comedians of all time and has had a significant impact on the comedy industry.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Jerry_Seinfeld #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio