Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Jerry Springer
- I’m a happy guy, but if I’m in a rare dark mood, I won’t go out because I don’t want to be horrible to people.
- I don’t live in Hollywood. I don’t have celebrities as friends. I like them, but I don’t pal around with them. I just live in the Midwest, a real normal world.
- I play a crazy talk-show host, but that’s not me. It’s like an actor playing a role.
- I knew early on that I would do politics, but I would never make a living at it. I would do something else.
- I watch sports and cable news. I’m a political junkie, so that’s my interest.
- To go from politics to news, at least the subject matter is the same, even if the view is different.
- My guess is more reporters probably vote Democrat than Republican – just because I think reporters are smart.
- I treat politics kind of like my religion. It’s something I believe in, but I don’t want to have to make a living at it, because if you make a living at it, you somehow become dishonest.
- When I was first on ‘Dancing With The Stars’, people were really shocked and surprised.
- All of us, whether or not we’re celebrities, every one ought to spend part of their life making someone else’s life better.
Jerry Springer is an American television presenter, actor, and former politician. He was born on February 13, 1944, in London, England. Springer’s family immigrated to the United States when he was a child, and he grew up in New York City. He attended Tulane University and later earned a law degree from Northwestern University.
Springer began his career in politics, serving as a campaign adviser to Robert F. Kennedy and working on the presidential campaign of George McGovern. He also served as the mayor of Cincinnati, Ohio, from 1977 to 1978. However, he gained widespread recognition and fame as the host of “The Jerry Springer Show,” a controversial talk show that premiered in 1991.
“The Jerry Springer Show” became known for its sensational and often confrontational style, featuring guests involved in conflicts, love triangles, and unconventional relationships. The show’s content sparked intense debates about its impact on television and society. Despite criticism, the program achieved significant popularity and ran for 27 seasons, making Springer a household name.
In addition to his talk show, Springer has appeared in various television shows and films, often playing fictionalized versions of himself. He has also worked as a radio host and a political commentator, providing analysis and commentary on current events.
Jerry Springer’s career has been marked by his ability to navigate between politics, entertainment, and media. His talk show brought him both acclaim and controversy, and he remains a recognizable figure in popular culture.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Jerry_Springer #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio