Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Justin Bieber
- I’m telling you, people. Everyday we wake up is another blessing. Follow your dreams and don’t let anyone stop you. Never say never.
- A girl has to have a beautiful smile, Beautiful eyes and she should have a good sense of humor. She should be honest, loving and trustworthy.
- Haters will say what they want, but their hate will never stop you from chasing your dream.
- I want my world to be fun. No parents, no rules, no nothing. Like, no one can stop me. No one can stop me.
- There’s gonna be times when people tell you that you can’t live your dreams, this is what I tell them, Never Say Never.
- If i can do just one tenth of the good Michael Jackson did for others, i can really make a difference in this world.
- I’m looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it.
- I think older people can appreciate my music because I really show my heart when I sing, and it’s not corny. I think I can grow as an artist, and my fans will grow with me.
- I will never say never i will fight i will fight till forever make it right whenever you knock me down i will not stay on the ground pick it up and never say never.
- Theres gonna be times in life when people tell you that you can’t, thats when you just gotta turn around and say watch me.
Justin Bieber is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and pop icon. He was born on March 1, 1994, in London, Ontario, Canada. Bieber gained fame at a young age through his YouTube channel, where he uploaded videos of himself singing cover songs. His talent was noticed by Scooter Braun, a talent manager, who helped Bieber sign a record deal with Island Records in 2008.
Bieber’s debut single, “One Time,” was released in 2009 and quickly became a commercial success, reaching the top 20 in multiple countries. This was followed by his debut album, “My World,” which was released later that year and received platinum certification in several countries. The album spawned hit singles like “Baby” and “One Less Lonely Girl,” cementing Bieber’s status as a teenage heartthrob.
Over the years, Bieber continued to release successful albums, including “Believe” (2012), “Purpose” (2015), and “Changes” (2020). He experimented with different musical styles, incorporating elements of R&B, pop, and electronic music into his sound. Some of his notable hit songs include “Sorry,” “Love Yourself,” “What Do You Mean?,” and “Yummy.”
Aside from his music career, Bieber has also been in the spotlight for his personal life. He has faced public scrutiny and personal challenges, but has been open about his struggles and has worked on personal growth and self-improvement. Bieber has also been involved in various philanthropic endeavors and has used his platform to raise awareness about mental health.
With a massive fan base known as “Beliebers,” Justin Bieber has become one of the best-selling music artists globally. He has won numerous awards, including Grammy Awards, American Music Awards, and MTV Video Music Awards. His impact on popular culture and his dedicated fan following have solidified his position as one of the most influential and recognizable figures in the music industry.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Justin_Bieber #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio