Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Justin Randall Timberlake
- I loved the opportunity to just transform my voice. I loved the idea of doing impressions and mimicking and playing around with the spectrum of your own voice. That’s what I enjoy most about doing voiceovers.
- I loved ‘Junebug.’ It was one of my favorite films, my favorite type of film.
- I love doing voiceover work. I started doing voiceover work when I had just dropped out of school, and the first few professional jobs I got were plays, but then I started making money doing voiceovers.
- I look like a geeky hacker but I don’t know anything about computers.
- I have such thin skin, so I make a concerted effort to avoid reading anything about myself.
- I did as many takes as I could, naked from the waist down, … If I was framed from anywhere above the waist, I would always just like to hang it out.
- Guys like Philip Seymour Hoffman or Sam Rockwell are the guys I look up to and have the kind of career Id like to emulate.
- Aside from my love of animation, as an actor I like the total lack of vanity in terms of not having to worry at all about your appearance. You don’t have to deal with hair or makeup or wardrobe.
- As I’ve gotten older and seen people around me evolving and moving on with life, I just have a stronger sense of my own mortality and time itself becomes more precious. I don’t want to spend this precious and limited time on things that don’t necessarily bring me happiness.
- I had been thinking for a while about how bored and tired I was of playing straight-down-the-middle everymanish characters that have what I call white guy problems. And I missed playing characters who lacked dignity and more importantly, lacked social skills.
Justin Randall Timberlake is an American singer, songwriter, actor, and producer. He was born on January 31, 1981, in Memphis, Tennessee. Timberlake first gained fame as a member of the hugely successful boy band *NSYNC, which formed in 1995. The group achieved significant commercial success with hits like “Bye Bye Bye” and “It’s Gonna Be Me.”
After *NSYNC went on hiatus in 2002, Timberlake embarked on a solo career and released his debut solo album, “Justified,” in 2002. The album was a massive success and produced several chart-topping singles, including “Cry Me a River” and “Rock Your Body.” Timberlake’s distinctive R&B-infused pop sound and charismatic performances solidified his position as a solo artist.
In 2006, Timberlake released his second solo album, “FutureSex/LoveSounds,” which further showcased his musical versatility and experimentation with different genres. The album spawned hits such as “SexyBack,” “My Love,” and “What Goes Around… Comes Around.” Timberlake’s solo success continued with subsequent albums, including “The 20/20 Experience” (2013) and “Man of the Woods” (2018).
Aside from his music career, Timberlake has also pursued acting and has appeared in numerous films, including “The Social Network,” “Friends with Benefits,” and “Inside Llewyn Davis.” He has received critical acclaim for his acting performances and has proven his versatility in various roles.
Throughout his career, Timberlake has won numerous awards, including ten Grammy Awards, four Emmy Awards, and nine Billboard Music Awards. He is known for his dynamic stage presence, smooth vocals, and creative music videos. Timberlake’s contributions to the entertainment industry have solidified his status as one of the most influential and successful artists of his generation.
Outside of his professional endeavors, Timberlake is known for his philanthropic work. He has supported various charitable causes and organizations, including the Shriners Hospitals for Children and the American Red Cross.
Justin Timberlake’s talent, versatility, and longevity in the entertainment industry have made him a household name and a respected figure in music and film.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Justin_Randall_Timberlake #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio