Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Magic Johnson
- The worst moment from all of this was driving from that doctor’s office, to tell my wife that I was HIV positive.
- I wouldn’t do the ‘Magic Hour’ again, but I would do TV again. The ‘Magic Hour’ is not me. Anything I would do, I would have to be me. That is how it would work.
- I tell you, it’s funny because the only time I think about HIV is when I have to take my medicine twice a day.
- We cut him off and there was nowhere for him to go but out of bounds … It’s still the greatest move I’ve ever seen in basketball, the all-time greatest.
- It all started when I got injured early in my second season. This turned out to be as difficult emotionally as physically.
- A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom. Just like right now with the whole mortgage crisis, I want to help people get back into their homes.
- I’ve always studied business. Even when I was a ball player, I’d read business journals and the business sections of newspapers.
- I love business. I love helping urban communities grow. I love putting people to work of color. I love making sure – like right now the whole mortgage crisis, I want to help people get back into their homes.
- Even when I went to the playground, I never picked the best players. I picked guys with less talent, but who were willing to work hard and had the desire to be great.
- If you want someone to be your mentor, you better be ready to listen and be humbled.
Magic Johnson is a retired American professional basketball player, counted among the greatest basketball players of all time. He played professional basketball for 13 seasons, all of them with the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). A tall, well-built man, he is famous for his powerful arms, agility and speed that helped him become one of the most formidable players in the world during the 1980s.
Magic Johnson grew up in a big family with several siblings and developed an early love for basketball. His father, though not a professional basketball player, was an athletic man who had played the sport during his high school days. His mother too encouraged his passion for the game. He proved to be a wonderful player, playing for the school team in Everett High School, and finished his high school career with two All-State selections, and was considered at the time to be the best high school player ever to emerge from Michigan. He then went to study at the Michigan State University where he continued playing the sport. After college he was recruited by the Los Angeles Lakers with whom he spent his entire career. Diagnosed to be HIV-positive, he is also known for his HIV activism and philanthropic activities
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Magic_Johnson#quotes #FM #online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio