Born: March 23, 1976
Keri Russell is an American dancer and actress who came to prominence for her role as Felicity in the drama series of the same name, for which she won a Golden Globe Award. She is also recognized for playing KGB agent Elizabeth Jennings in the FX’s ‘The Americans’ and has received nominations for the Golden Globe Award and Primetime Emmy Award. Also a movie actress, Russell has appeared in a number of movies till date, including ‘Mission: Impossible III,’ ‘August Rush’ and ‘Extraordinary Measures.’ Born to a homemaker and a Nissan Motors executive, the actress grew up with her two siblings, away from the entertainment industry. She attended Highlands Ranch High School and also went to Cypress Creek High School. She developed an interest in acting as a teenager and decided to pursue it professionally. Besides being a big celebrity, Russell is known for her down-to-earth nature. She loves doing household chores, especially laundry. She is highly passionate about dancing and loves it more than any other leisure-time activity. Currently, Russell resides in Los Angeles, California.
Keri Russell’s 5 most popular quotes
- Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.
- I feel better in my mind when I work out. It makes everything better.
- It’s sad when girls think they don’t have anything going on except being pretty.
- There’s no shortage of female role models. They’re everywhere – in history, in literature, in the news. Just look around.
- We all have some version of a fantasy that’s easy to escape to, and we all want a real relationship where there’s a common give-and-take and you’re seen for who you are, and appreciated for that.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actress #actress #Keri_Russell #Birthday #FM #online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio