The top 10 most inspiring quotes by Mike Shinoda
- Dream big, work hard, and don’t be an asshole!
- Go find something that you haven’t done before. Don’t do the same thing over and over again.
- I’m going to sprout wings out of my ass one day and fly around the world.
- As a creative person, you just get an idea in your head, and sometimes you just can’t shake it off.
- Who can’t relate to the idea of leaving one chapter behind and moving on to the next?
- When we started the band, it was because we were waiting for a sound that never happened. We got tired of waiting, and we decided to just do it ourselves.
- A decade is a long time to be doing anything, much less to be with the same guys, chasing after the same goals.
- I really enjoy it; it’s like a videogame on wheels. The GPS touch screen is one of the most entertaining things I’ve ever seen in a car. I still have a Range Rover, that I don’t drive much anymore because I started feeling bad about it.
- I feel really lucky to be in a band where the guys, for all the opportunities to do things that potentially would be good for them but detrimental to the group, stayed loyal to the whole.
- I know at one point I had bright red hair and I had bracelets from my wrist up to my elbow and I was wearing size 50 pants. I wouldn’t wear that today, but I’m not embarrassed about wearing it back then any more.
Mike Shinoda is a versatile musician, artist, and producer best known as the co-founder of the Grammy Award-winning band Linkin Park. Born on February 11, 1977, in Agoura Hills, California, Shinoda showed an early interest in art and music. He attended the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, where he studied illustration and graphic design.
In 1996, Shinoda co-founded Linkin Park with his high school friend Brad Delson, and the band quickly rose to fame with their debut album, “Hybrid Theory,” in 2000. Shinoda’s roles within the band include rapper, songwriter, keyboardist, and rhythm guitarist. His distinctive rap style and ability to blend various musical genres contributed significantly to Linkin Park’s success.
Outside of Linkin Park, Shinoda has pursued various side projects, including the hip-hop-oriented Fort Minor, which released the album “The Rising Tied” in 2005. He has also ventured into producing, working with artists across different genres.
In addition to his musical endeavors, Shinoda is a visual artist and has exhibited his artwork internationally. He’s also involved in charitable activities, including efforts to raise awareness about mental health following the tragic death of Linkin Park’s lead vocalist, Chester Bennington, in 2017. Shinoda continues to create music and art, showcasing his talent and versatility in the entertainment industry.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Mike_Shinoda #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio