The top 10 most inspiring quotes by Q’orianka Kilcher
- I think it’s important for us as a society to remember that the youth within juvenile justice systems are, most of the time, youths who simply haven’t had the right mentors and supporters around them because of circumstances beyond their control.
- You need people around you that care about you and are thinking about you in your best interest. And keep your mind straight.
- Portraying Pocahontas’ story well was important to me because she was a real person and these were real events in her life.
- I hope to contribute to a global warming of hearts and a climate change in human consciousness.
- I prefer homeschooling because you can work at your own pace and go towards more of what you’re interested in, whether it be history, geography, or math.
- Films are very influential, and I especially feel a responsibility to tell stories that have been pushed aside. Being able to shed light on issues that need to be brought to the world.
- The things I do, I do from the heart and out of love and respect for our planet and all living things. And I draw my courage from my love for justice and truth, and I calm my fears by comforting those who are more scared than me. And I try to do my best to make the world a better place, one small action at a time, as good as I can.
- I used to have all these plans and think, “Ah, I have my whole life figured out,” but then I realized that no matter how much I plan, life happens! So I find myself living day to day trying to do my best, embracing every moment as a learning opportunity and chance to get to know myself a little more.
- Here in L.A., you kind of get stuck in your own little dilemmas and your own little life, and hearing a story like Pocahontas’ reminds you there’s a bigger world out there, and there are so many more important things in life.
- In Peru, if you gave somebody a little chance to do something, they took it to the furthest extent. They took nothing for granted. And here in L.A., you kind of get caught up in your own little dilemmas and your own little life.
Q’orianka Kilcher is a Swiss-born American actress and singer known for her talent and cultural activism. Born on February 11, 1990, she is of Swiss, Peruvian, and Quechua-Huachipaeri descent. Kilcher rose to prominence at the age of 14 with her portrayal of Pocahontas in Terrence Malick’s film “The New World” (2005), earning critical acclaim for her performance alongside Colin Farrell. She continued to build her acting career with roles in films such as “Princess Kaiulani” (2009) and “The Alienist” (2018).
Beyond her acting career, Kilcher is a passionate advocate for indigenous rights and environmental issues. She has been actively involved in various campaigns and protests, advocating for causes such as indigenous land rights, environmental conservation, and social justice. Kilcher’s activism reflects her deep connection to her indigenous heritage and a commitment to raising awareness about pressing global issues.
In addition to her acting and activism, Kilcher is also a talented singer-songwriter, blending her cultural influences into her music. She uses her platform not only to entertain but also to educate and inspire audiences about the importance of preserving indigenous cultures and protecting the environment. Q’orianka Kilcher continues to be a multifaceted artist and activist, using her voice to make a positive impact on the world.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Q'orianka_Kilcher #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio