Born: January 24, 1949
Died: March 5, 1982
John Belushi was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA, on January 24, 1949, to Agnes Demetri (Samaras) and Adam Anastos Belushi, a restaurant owner. His father was an Albanian immigrant from Qytezë, and his mother was also of Albanian descent. He grew up in Wheaton, where the family moved when he was six. Though a young hellion in grade school, John became the perfect all-American boy during his high school years, where he was co-captain of the Wheaton Central High School football team and was elected homecoming king his senior year. He also developed an interest in acting and appeared in the high school variety show. Encouraged by his drama teacher, John decided to put aside his plans to become a football coach to pursue a career in acting.
John Belushi’s 5 most popular quotes
- Some comedians love their characters. I don’t fall in love with mine. In fact, I get tired of them very fast. You have to be willing to throw it all away.
- Back in Chicago, all we cared about was rock ‘n’ roll and staying out of the army.
- I give so much pleasure to so many people. Why can I not get some pleasure for myself?
- It’s all false pressure; you put the heat on yourself, you get it from the networks and record companies and movie studios. You put more pressure on yourself to make everything that much harder.
- I guess happiness is not a state you want to be in all the time.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_comedian #comedian #John_Belushi #Birthday #FM #online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio