Born: June 21, 1973
Juliette Lewis is an American actress and singer, known for her dynamic and versatile performances in film and television. She was born on June 21, 1973, in Los Angeles, California. Lewis began her acting career at a young age, making her film debut in 1987 in the drama film “Too Young to Die?,” where she portrayed the troubled teenage protagonist. Her breakthrough role came a year later in Martin Scorsese’s critically acclaimed film “Cape Fear” (1991), for which she received an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress.
Throughout her career, Lewis has displayed a penchant for playing complex and often edgy characters. She has appeared in a diverse range of films, including “Natural Born Killers” (1994), “From Dusk Till Dawn” (1996), “The Other Sister” (1999), and “August: Osage County” (2013). Her performances have garnered her numerous accolades, including a Golden Globe nomination for her work in the crime thriller “Kalifornia” (1993).
Apart from acting, Juliette Lewis is also a talented musician. In the late 2000s, she formed a rock band called Juliette and the Licks, where she served as the lead vocalist. The band released several albums and toured extensively before disbanding in 2009. Lewis has also pursued a solo music career, releasing her debut solo album, “Terra Incognita,” in 2009.
Juliette Lewis continues to work in both film and television, showcasing her range as an actress. With her captivating performances and distinctive presence, she has established herself as a respected and influential figure in the entertainment industry.
Juliette Lewis’s 5 most popular quotes
- The bravest thing I ever did was continuing my life when I wanted to die.
- Art is the only thing that helps people stay alive, and it is the only thing that has allowed people to create joy in this insane, suppressive universe. And art is the only thing that they can’t get rid of. They’ve tried, but ultimately they can’t stamp it out.
- The thing is, I want to play real characters and not all girls can be pretty. The thing is, you get these girls who say ‘I’m a character actor’ then you see them in a role and nothing has really changed but the outfit.
- Understanding human nature. Perception. That’s how I see acting – perception and communication.
- All that evilness is always just from pain and fear, and that’s what I’ve come to understand. I’ve come to understand people now. Before, I would blame them for treating me in such a naïve way. I don’t hate evil, vicious people anymore.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actress #actress #juliette_lewis #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio