Born: June 19, 1985
Kajal Aggarwal is an Indian film actress and model who primarily works in the Telugu and Tamil film industries. She was born on June 19, 1985, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Kajal Aggarwal completed her education in Mumbai and graduated with a degree in Mass Media specializing in advertising and marketing.
Kajal made her acting debut in 2004 with the Hindi film “Kyun…! Ho Gaya Na.” However, it was her breakthrough role in the 2007 Telugu film “Lakshmi Kalyanam” that gained her recognition in the South Indian film industry. Since then, she has established herself as one of the leading actresses in the Telugu and Tamil cinema.
Over the years, Kajal Aggarwal has acted in numerous successful films across different languages. Some of her notable movies include “Magadheera,” “Darling,” “Brindavanam,” “Thuppakki,” “Special 26,” “Singham,” “Temper,” “Mersal,” and “Comali,” among others. She has worked with some of the top actors and directors in the industry and has received critical acclaim for her performances.
Kajal Aggarwal’s talent and beauty have earned her a massive fan following. She is known for her versatile acting skills, charming screen presence, and ability to portray diverse characters. Apart from her acting career, Kajal has also been associated with several brand endorsements and has appeared in commercials for renowned brands.
In addition to her work in films, Kajal Aggarwal is actively involved in philanthropy. She supports causes related to education, healthcare, and the empowerment of women and children. Kajal is also an avid social media user and keeps her fans updated about her projects and personal life.
Kajal Aggarwal continues to be a prominent figure in the Indian film industry, and her talent and dedication have made her one of the most sought-after actresses in the South Indian cinema.
Kajal Aggarwal’s 5 most popular quotes
- I’ve only chosen films that offered me something concrete, even if it is less than what I get to do in the South.
- We are Punjabis from Amritsar, though I was born and brought up in Mumbai and did my Bachelors in Mass Media, specializing in advertising and marketing.
- I recently read an article on how I was dropped from a film because I couldn’t dance! It was so ridiculous that I decided to shut up about it. Let people say what they want to. It’s such a waste of time.
- Apart from hard work and being in the right projects, you need to re-invent yourself. I’d be bored doing the same thing over and over, and the audience wouldn’t like it, too. The trick is to break that monotony.
- I don’t believe any color in particular can bring good luck. I think it’s just a coincidence that I was introduced in white costumes. That said, the color is very soothing. So, my house is all white.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Indian_actress #Actress #kajal_aggarwal #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio